Welcome to Gaia! ::

burning_eyes Umm...How do ppl find grunnys not buy them get them do u get them from..The daily chance?or where from where?And can i plz borrow gold or borrow some stuff to get a grunny or tome plz and plz add me cuz dis 1 new and dorkie 2 and stupid so thats why im asking!!So plz add me or trade wit me or give me money plzzzzzz!!!! crying redface cool xd

Toxic Gaian

Well this is some weird way to introduce yourself, but if u really are new here welcome.

Let me tell u that a Grunny is an item that can be purcahsed with gaia cash (special money that u get paying real world money) or in the market place for about 20000 golds.

Try some games to get gold since sometimes you can get some nice items from it. If u have any more questions give me a call and if I can I'll help you.

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jim Westo
Well this is some weird way to introduce yourself, but if u really are new here welcome.

Let me tell u that a Grunny is an item that can be purcahsed with gaia cash (special money that u get paying real world money) or in the market place for about 20000 golds.

Try some games to get gold since sometimes you can get some nice items from it. If u have any more questions give me a call and if I can I'll help you.

speaking of questions, how do you quest for an item???

Toxic Gaian

Hmmm, you could make an avatar to show what kind of items are u looking for, or just name the item u want and ask for donations in the charity threads, also found in the forums.
omg amb u could have asked em about some of those stuff i know what to do anyways i have question ummmm pplz keep talkin about this rose n i was wondering when pplz ask about trading it isnt that a hacker doin that?

Toxic Gaian

Hmmm Im not sure I got your question right but if it trading then there is a section that allows you to trade items or gold right in the shop section.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff