Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Seeker

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
First i would like to start off saying i have no idea if this is the right place for this sort of the thread, so i am going to just assume it is and start this off.

I was curious to see what all could be put in a house for decoration, or if there was a compiled list, of what was available.

the only reason i ask is because once upon a time you could put SOME non house specific items into the area, such as that G9 laptop i think it was, I was wondering if there was anything else like that i could use, Not the laptop itself, but if there were items that were both usable on the avatar, and usable in a house.

thanks for any information

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Not sure if there is a housing forum. Basically you can put in equipable and housing items. I don't think theres anything else since they did that last update.

Distinct Seeker

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rabid-Turtle

Not sure if there is a housing forum. Basically you can put in equipable and housing items. I don't think theres anything else since they did that last update.

thanks much for that info, thats about all i needed to know, now i can go experiment

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff