Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hey Everyone!

With the new layout people have been having problem finding the way to decorate your home. Here is the step by step way to get to your home.

1. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Gaia A to Z Index. Click on "My Stuff"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2. Now you will be on the page with your inventory. To the left, under your avatar is an option that states "My Home". Click on that. *sorry for the messiness and my avatars feet*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3. From there you should be in your "Inventory Arranger". Load your suitcase and click "Arrange My Home".

And you are good to go! Hope that helped!

If you have any questions, please let me know. biggrin
Here's a question. Why is everyone having such a problem with the 'Arrange my Home' feature? Everytime I try to decorate, and error message comes up on the Shockwave window. It seems a lot of others are having the same issue.

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
As I am not a dev, I cannot give you the exact answer. But I am running into problems loading my home when the new starter items are there.

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
ya im having the same prob..
oh and btw ur page helped me alot
thx
L8erZ
~Emi heart heart heart

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
You're welcome. biggrin Glad to have been of assistance.
the problem im having is when i try to load my house it says there is a loading error
Since I still haven't found an official answer to this, what happened to the option to put friends in my home?

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Braindeath
Since I still haven't found an official answer to this, what happened to the option to put friends in my home?

I'm not sure what happened to that option, I will pass along the information that it is missing though.
Braindeath

That option was developed long before towns, when avees couldn't go into houses. I also slowed down load time of housing editor, so it was removed. We will be looking at ways to add your friends in other ways (portraits on the wall for example).
Okay, I figured out HOW to edit my home, and removing the starter items got it to load properly, but now I'm having another problem... My home won't save!! It says "Saving" but when I go visit my house in Towns, none of the changes exist! I recently bought an upgrade to my house size, could that be affecting it?

Sorry if this is OT, but ... you actually seem to know what you're talking about! cry

Friendly Streaker

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I'm so happy I finally got my home in town. But when I went in, none of the starter items were in it; it only had the items I had put in before the layout changes. I loaded the home editor again, and it looks like everything's equipped in there, it just doesn't show when I go in it in town. What gives? question

BTW, I really like the tree and bush shaking.

Friendly Streaker

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Now my home editor won't even load. I just get an error message every time.

Zahzi's Queen

Eloquent Conversationalist

Error: Cannot find: http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/housing/0301/72961634_flr_obj_56a.png

Error my a**! I hate Internet Explorer!
Uh... question. It says there are 18 lots vacant in 1644, but I didn't find any vacant lots.
SoundEXE
Error: Cannot find: http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/housing/0301/72961634_flr_obj_56a.png

Error my a**! I hate Internet Explorer!

That' s exactly what mine says!

AND I USE FIREFOX!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out