I'm a Muggle, I'm not in any of them... 0.052519517388219 5.3% [ 148 ]
GOLD! 0_0 0.20794889992903 20.8% [ 586 ]
Total Votes:[ 2818 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 188 189 190 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
Loch, you may need to paste the explanation of how to get to the Antique Cash Register... it seems I'm the only one able to find it. xd
Maddy I'd like to buy something for the Malfoy Manor. Anything you'd like? (Not like I like the Malfoys just it seemed a bit empty.)

Rich Entrepreneur

Oh, I was just putting some things I bought.

And I added some things to my wishlist. Although I'm willing to listen to suggestions as to what to put in there...
Malfoys had expensive taste. sweatdrop

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
thelalakers000
How bout a Cash Register normal. Not antique tho, I couldnt find it so how bout that?

The other one's a bit modern, sorry. sweatdrop The antique one can be found by doing a search in the Factory by price. It is 1290. 3nodding I don't know why it's so hard to find. I didn't even know there was a cash register until Maddy told me and I'd been looking through all of the Factory specifically for one. xd

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Maddy
Lochinvar
Oh, and I was going to put a list of items we need, but I was afraid that would make this look too much like a quest and get the thread moved out of Homes and into Quests. gonk

Oh.
In that case better not do it.

Lucius should go to the factory and see if there's something he likes for the Manor... maybe add it to his wishlist isn't a bad idea.

Yes, that's very good. Then if people ask if they can buy something and want to buy for a specific location, we can direct them to the appropriate wishlist. 3nodding

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
CeLeStiaL-WisDoM
CeLeStiaL-WisDoM
~*~ *** COOL! *** ~*~ I Just Started A New Hogwarts Guild! 'The Wizard Mansion~::~Hogwarts! ALL Posts Are REALLY Being At Hogwarts ~ We LIVE There As Wizards! We Call Gaia Shops Diagon Alley! 3nodding No Off~Topic Junk Posts Allowed! Started The Guild A Couple Days Ago! My Profile Has A Link To My New Private Guild! Gem And I Started It! You Have A GREAT Thread Here ~ Awesome Pictures! dramallama ~*~ 4laugh heart mrgreen

~*~ *** YOUR HOGWARTS AND DIAGON ALLEY IN TOWNS IS AWESOME!!! *** ~*~ This Is JUST What I've Been Casting Charms For! heart I'm Trying To Earn The GOLD To Make The Inside Of My Magical House LARGER ~To Make It More Interesting, Varied And Enchanting! dramallama ~*~ We Need To Quaff Some Butterbeers Together! cheese_whine I Am Really *Excited* About This! I Will Visit ALL The Hogwarts Themed Houses! We Wizards Should Schedule Meetings In Them! 3nodding ~*~ mrgreen heart 4laugh

I'm so glad you like it! Feel free to have your RP group meet there for events. The 4 common rooms, potion classroom, and greenhouse are all conveniently in the same location for such things. heart domokun heart It's very nice to meet other wizard-kind! heart

Mewling Kitten

Lochy, did you see the additions to Malfoy's Manor? Lucius has set up a Floo connection (not a fireplace, but close enough)

Rich Entrepreneur

Lochinvar
Maddy
Lochinvar
Oh, and I was going to put a list of items we need, but I was afraid that would make this look too much like a quest and get the thread moved out of Homes and into Quests. gonk

Oh.

Lucius should go to the factory and see if there's something he likes for the Manor... maybe add it to his wishlist isn't a bad idea.

Yes, that's very good. Then if people ask if they can buy something and want to buy for a specific location, we can direct them to the appropriate wishlist. 3nodding

Done. The items are in between the clothing items of my wishlist, but they are there...
There's not enough green house items. *pouts* The four poster bed looks too aqua for a Malfoy. *sneers*

Beloved Elder

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mister Lucius Malfoy
Oh, I was just putting some things I bought.

And I added some things to my wishlist. Although I'm willing to listen to suggestions as to what to put in there...
Malfoys had expensive taste. sweatdrop

Hey Malfoy! I didn't see your wishlist in your profile. Maybe it just hasn't updated yet.

I'm having the same kind of perplexity with Grimmauld Place. Sirius started with all white furniture and I have to say that it looked pretty sleek (Black on white rofl ), but I had originally thought some of the more antique looking furniture or even just go with the black theme and make it as dark as possible. Although... I don't see them as living in a really dark place. I'm probably gonna have to just play around with different things until I find what's perfect.

If you decide you want to go with the white, let me know. I can see you Malfoys with a perfectly immaculate white house to match all of your pretty platinum blonde hair. xd Then again, you might blend in a bit too much to the background in a house like that and who ever heard of a Malfoy blending in? xd

Beloved Elder

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
April Knight
Lochy, did you see the additions to Malfoy's Manor? Lucius has set up a Floo connection (not a fireplace, but close enough)

Ah, that's a good idea for that tunnel thing! I might have to use that for the Slytherin Common Room. 3nodding

Beloved Elder

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mister Lucius Malfoy
Lochinvar
Maddy
Lochinvar

Oh.

Done. The items are in between the clothing items of my wishlist, but they are there...
There's not enough green house items. *pouts* The four poster bed looks too aqua for a Malfoy. *sneers*

Oh good! I see it now. Looks like you plan on buyin' a lot clothes. Geeze, between you and Sirius... xd

Beloved Elder

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Is there a secret to gettin' the tiki torches to light up or do they not? They are in with the lighting in the Factory, but when I put one in a house I can't get it to light.

Rich Entrepreneur

Ravnihcol
Oh good! I see it now. Looks like you plan on buyin' a lot clothes. Geeze, between you and Sirius... xd

*sneers*
Are you comparing me with that mongrel? How dare you!

*looks around to check that no one else is listening*
*whispers* At least Sirius has a sense for clothing. If you see Severus wardrobe it's a black outfit clone to the infinite. Each one looking the same as the other.
You can't dress the same to be casually lounging in your house, than to go to a ball, than to use for impressing people in Board of Governors' meetings.

Rich Entrepreneur

Ravnihcol
Hey Malfoy! I didn't see your wishlist in your profile. Maybe it just hasn't updated yet.

I'm having the same kind of perplexity with Grimmauld Place. Sirius started with all white furniture and I have to say that it looked pretty sleek (Black on white rofl ), but I had originally thought some of the more antique looking furniture or even just go with the black theme and make it as dark as possible. Although... I don't see them as living in a really dark place. I'm probably gonna have to just play around with different things until I find what's perfect.

If you decide you want to go with the white, let me know. I can see you Malfoys with a perfectly immaculate white house to match all of your pretty platinum blonde hair. xd Then again, you might blend in a bit too much to the background in a house like that and who ever heard of a Malfoy blending in? xd

The black furniture looks too modern or too cheap for the Manor. And silver is not a colour Gaia has a taste for... the greens are not matching... so white looks good for me at the moment. White furniture with darkish wood furniture mingled.
I wanted to go with the Gothic door, but the gothic window is awful and looks tiny. Hopefully the mediaval one wouldn't clash too much.

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Mister Lucius Malfoy
Ravnihcol

*sneers*
Are you comparing me with that mongrel? How dare you!

*looks around to check that no one else is listening*
*whispers* At least Sirius has a sense for clothing. If you see Severus wardrobe it's a black outfit clone to the infinite. Each one looking the same as the other.
You can't dress the same to be casually lounging in your house, than to go to a ball, than to use for impressing people in Board of Governors' meetings.

Varied fashionable clothes are nice and all, but I think it's genius to have the same outfit every day. You don't have to waste any time thinking about what you're going to wear. And black's so classy. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff