Total Votes:[ 2818 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 188 189 190 > >> >>> »|

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Give us a thumb's up!
Our own Professor Snape will be offering Alchemy services. Please see the second post for more details.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hogwarts (and more!) in Towns

Hello and welcome to what began as my own personal project of creating Hogwarts in Gaia Towns! heart I started with one little neighborhood with the 4 Hogwarts house dorms, a potion classroom, and a greenhouse. Upon near completion of those places I started to branch out adding places in Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, Knockturn Alley, and various residences. I have found that I cannot stop! xd I have even gotten others into the project to help. Thanks to Maddy who is hosting/creating some of the locations and also thanks to our donators! heart

Please visit here and these locations in Towns as I improve upon them and expand. Roleplayers, tour groups, and muggles are welcome! heart Also if you like The Hogwarts Project, please give us a thumbs up and tell your friends so even more people can enjoy it. Thanks!

Lately a lot of people have been asking What can I do to help? Here are a few things you can do:

+ Enjoy! This is the number one thing you can do. heart Really! I started this for fun and it really makes me happy to hear people enjoying my work. I'm sure the others who have designed and host some of the locations love to hear that their work is being appreciated as well.
+ Give us a <3! The more popular the thread, the more cookies I get. The more cookies I get, the more I can vote up an update to HOMES next time there is an opportunity. It's been years and I still want to make Hogwarts really great!
+ Tell your friends! The more people know, the more people there will be to see and meet in these locations.
+ Form a party! Birthday party, block party, search party, whatever! Let us know so we can let everyone know and you can really have a showing!
+ Please don't bump, but do stay and chat! This is a slow moving forum and we encourage conversation (which is so much easier to follow without bump interruptions). If you just want to say nice! or cool! or whatever, that is perfectly fine though. We like to know we're doin' a good job.
+ Suggest new locations! We want to know what you want to see.
+ Check our links! Towns doesn't always work real well for me (and my time is extremely limited), so I can't keep up with checking the locations. If you go to some place designated as one thing and it is something different altogether, please let me know. If one of my houses appears to be empty, I can go fix it as soon as possible if you say something. This would help me out so much.
+ Donate? This isn't at all necessary, but I get quite a few people that really want to help out in this way. If you really want to donate, check out the houses that are listed "under construction". Fancy one? Just ask in this thread what is needed to complete that location. Or you could even give one of our fine hosts a gift from their wishlist as thanks for a job well done. They've spent a lot of time and gold makin' Hogwarts and its surroundings great and sometimes at the expense of their own quests. As for me, I just want you to enjoy my efforts. heart

.:Table of Contents:.
1. Welcome/Table of Contents
2. News/Events
3. Hogwarts
4. Hogsmeade
5. Diagon Alley & Knockturn Alley
6. The Ministry of Magic
7. England Residential
8. Lockhart's Closet
9. Links
10. Future Location Suggestions
11. Thank You!

Beloved Elder

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~*News/Events*~

Current News/Events:
Prof. Severus S. Snape told me to let you all know that he will now be offering his Alchemy services.

You provide the materials and he will use his magical expertise to create any Level 1 formulas. You get the item (if successful) and he gets the experience. Other than the necessary materials you purchase, the service is free.

Loch is really hopin' you sponsor his education. I think she is hopin' he will learn enough to teach it as a summer class at Hogwarts. Geeze, aren't we in school enough already? sweatdrop

ALSO, need some new fall outfits for Lockhart. Please feel free to tektek him something to wear so he doesn't keep wearin' that speedo. PLEASE! gonk

Archived News/Events:
(Click "quote" for easy reading of older news)
September: Race for the House Cup! Each of the students will represent their house in separate quests for Hogwarts scarves. Which student do you think will win? The event begins on Page 128, and you can get more information there.
May--mcm donated 52000 gold to help Regulus and Sirius get their Silent Nights and Professor Lockhart get his Cape of Oneiros! eek ThePerfectKagome donated a wizard wand to Regulus.
February--Valentine/Booty Grab Event! Many of your favorite Hogwarts personalities will be posting today so you can send valentines or maybe even grab some booty. xd

December--FOUR new locations by Triantha! You've gotta check these out, they are really cool. 3nodding While you're at it, check out the holiday decorations in the various places. Still no guesses on the new mystery location. What could it be?
November--Yet another mystery location! This one is located on the second floor of Hogwarts. Any guesses? We are also now decorating for Christmas! Check out the various locations for some holiday cheer.
October--Currently decorating for Halloween. We do hope you'll all come by trick or treating this year! (Well, except maybe Professor Snape. I wouldn't trick or treat anywhere near the dungeons.)
August--Sorry I have been neglectful of updating this section. That does not mean we have been inactive. On the contrary, the hospital wing has been completed (for now), and several trophies have been added to the trophy room. We've received some generous donations and have several new locations in planning stages. Loch added some suggestions for people wanting to help in the above post as well. Unfortunately we are not accepting any new locations hosted by others at this time.
03 April 2008--Lily is workin' on a Hall of Prophecy (any space bubbles or shelves would be appreciated). Impish Angel Isa-chan donated some trophies for the Trophy Room in Hogwarts which will be added as soon as James gets the chance.
31 March 2008--Professor Firenze will be taking over the Astronomy Tower and James is now workin' on a Trophy Room. Mad-Eye Alastor Moody is also workin' on a location. What could it be?
13 January 2008--All houses designed by Loch have been completed! heart At least until there are more housing updates. Until then, she will be finishing off a couple of her own quests and then will probably come back and add more locations. Please enjoy what we've got so far and stick around to talk. Maddy and the others are still working on their locations so there is new stuff all the time.
05 January 2008--Astronomy Tower is completed and there is a new banner for The Hogwarts Project.

15 December 2007-- April added one cushion and 2 new teapots to the Divination Classroom.
And Kingsley added a Retro TV and a Microwave for Mr Weasley to tinker with in the Misuse etc.etc. office. The Burrow also has a few new things added by Ginevra: A toaster for Arthur and several new cooking things for Molly.
13 December 2007-- An egyptian scroll and lighting added to Borgin & Burkes.
11 December 2007--NEW! Hufflepuff Common Room by Triantha! I wish I could see it. crying Go check it out and let me know what it looks like. 3nodding
09 December 2007--More lighting added to Borgin & Burkes and Grimmauld Place. Grimmauld Place also has separate rooms and a new dining room table.
07 December 2007--The Burrows has been expanded. Finally Mrs. Weasley can have a big kitchen and cook some of those wonderful meals! domokun
01 December2007--pixieshimmer donated some starfield tiles so that we could have a lovely sky in the Astronomy Tower. Thanks!
28 November 2007--Check out the new Gryffindor Common Room by Triantha! Also added items to the Ravenclaw Dorm and Borgin & Burkes.
24 November 2007--added a telescope to the Astronomy Tower
22 November 2007--upgraded both Grimmauld Place and Borgin & Burkes.
20 November 2007--maj115 guessed the undisclosed location correctly. It is indeed the Astronomy Tower.
17 November 2007--Added another Gothic candle stand in the Slytherin Common Room. You'd think it would be as bright as the sun with all of those candles in there, but it maintains its dark under the castle feel. Check it out and let us know what you think! Also added more desks to the potion classroom and some more lighting there too. Ravenclaw dorm has a nice new indigo rug.
11 November 2007--Added a gothic candle stand in the Slytherin Common Room and a cash register and some misc merchandise at Borgin & Burkes. Also added a spider and a piano in the Shrieking Shack (just like the movie!) AND! The potions classroom has been upgraded and new potion supplies in there. Ick, spiders...
31 October 2007--Returned from a several month hiatus. I was moving and didn't have internet, but I will be gettin' back to updating and improving the houses soon! Still haven't gotten a correct guess to what the undisclosed location in Hogwarts is.
15 July 2007--Thanks to Swedishsk8ter we now have an office for our Headmaster. Another chair has been added to the Slytherin Common Room, which is looking quite luxurious now. Also a box added to that mysterious location in Hogwarts. Any new guesses as to what the un-named location might be?
24 june 2007--Both the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts office and Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour are completed!
22 June 2007--Added two more red single unit things to complete the ice cream bar at at Florean Fortescue's. One more barstool and it will be complete!
17 June 2007--Scroll down to visit the new Misuse of Muggle Artifacts office in the Ministry of Magic! (Not much there as yet) Also added another barstool in Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. You should definitely have stop in and get a sundae! Also added another vial and mortar & pestle in the Potions classroom. AND just added an undesignated location in Hogwarts! What is this place? Will you be the one to guess?
13 June 2007--Added zip codes in case the links aren't working for you. 3nodding Also expanded the Slytherin Common Room.
11 june 2007--Added a table and a barstool to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour.
05 June 2007--New classroom! Divination classroom added today. Also put a cash register another barstool in Florean Fortescue's.
29 May 2007--Put the Nitemare Sarcophagus (donated by Dame Vi Sangirin heart ) in Borgin & Burkes. To ensure that as many oddities as possible can fit in there, Regulus will be saving up for an upgrade.
28 May 2007--Added another bit of lighting to Grimmauld Place. (Sirius is saving up for an upgrade before he adds anything else) Also, an upgrade was made to the Hufflepuff dorm. Those industrious Hufflepuffs beat Slytherin to the upgrade. xd
26 May 2007--Malfoy Manor (created by Maddy) was added. Just so everyone knows, a lot of places are here and they don't all have all of their furnishings yet. I add them as they are created so you can see what's coming and observe the progress. heart
25 May 2007--This thread was created. Visit this post for the most recent improvements and expansions. Also if you're interested in hosting an event in any of these locations, post the info in this thread and I'll put it here so everyone can see!

Dangerous Genius

~*HOGWARTS*~

Also note: Many of these are in the same neighborhood with the potions classroom. stare I said note. Why aren't you writing this down?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
THE DUNGEONS

Potion Classroom
Zip Code: 58 Barton 001569
COMPLETE
*designed by Loch*

Slytherin Common Room
Zip Code: 38 Barton 001569
COMPLETE
*designed by Loch*

Hufflepuff Dorm
Zip Code: 48 Barton 001569
COMPLETE
*designed by Loch*

GROUND FLOOR

The Great Hall
Zip Code: 38 Barton 001480
COMPLETE
*designed by Maddy*

FIRST FLOOR

The Hospital Wing
Zip Code:
COMPLETE
*designed by Loch*

SECOND FLOOR

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (AKA The Entrance to the Chamber of Secrets
Zip Code:
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
*designed by Loch*

THIRD FLOOR

The Trophy Room
Zip Code:
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
*designed by Loch*

FOURTH FLOOR

The Library
Zip Code:
*designed by Impish dra Essundym*

SEVENTH FLOOR

D.A.'s Room of Requirement
Zip Code:
COMPLETE
*designed by somonar*

THE TOWERS

Gryffindor Dorm
Zip Code: 18 Barton 001569
COMPLETE
*designed by Loch*

Gryffindor Common Room
Zip Code: 64 Barton 040841
COMPLETE
*designed by Triantha*

Ravenclaw Dorm
Zip Code: 28 Barton 001569
COMPLETE
*designed by Loch*

Divination Classroom
Zip Code: 33 Barton 005120
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
*designed by Maddy*

The Astronomy Tower
Zip Code: 56 Barton 053502
COMPLETE
*designed by Loch*

The Headmaster's Office
Zip Code: 68 Barton 024947
COMPLETE
*designed by Swedishsk8ter*

OUTSIDE

Greenhouse 9
Zip Code: 68 Barton 001569
COMPLETE
*designed by Loch*

Hagrid's Hut
Zip Code:
Under Construction
*designed by Triantha*

The Quidditch Pitch
Zip Code:
COMPLETE
*designed by Triantha*

The Lake
Zip Code:
COMPLETE
*designed by Triantha*

The Forbidden Forest
Zip Code:
COMPLETE
*designed by Triantha*

Generous Friend

~*HOGSMEADE*~

Honeydukes Candy Shop
Zip Code: 34 Barton 009480
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
***Designed by Loch***

The Shrieking Shack
Zip Code: 52 Barton 012817
COMPLETE
***Designed by Loch***

~*Diagon Alley*~

Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Zip Code: 58 Barton 018450
COMPLETE
*designed by Loch*

~*KNOCKTURN ALLEY*~

Borgin & Burkes
Zip Code: 24 Barton 018465

*Designed by Loch*
~*THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC*~

DEPARTMENT OF MUGGLE AFFAIRS

The Misuse of Muggle Artifacts office
Zip Code: 51 Barton 21421
*designed by Maddy*

DEPARTMENT OF MYSTERIES

The Hall of Prophecy
Zip Code:
*designed by Maddy*
~*ENGLAND RESIDENTIAL*~

The Burrow
Zip Code: 68 Barton 001480
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
*designed by Maddy*

Grimmauld Place
Zip Code: 37 Barton 018454
COMPLETE
*designed by Loch*

Malfoy Manor
Zip Code: 37 Barton 014005
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
*designed by Maddy*

Spinners End
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
*designed by Loch*

~*LOCKHART'S CLOSET*~

Designer: Aalyve Wyyre
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Designer:
Designer:
Designer:
Designer:
Designer:
~*Links*~
Have a Harry Potter/Gaia related link? Let me know the code and I'll add it here!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-homes/the-hogwarts-project/t.27493131/][img]http://www.citrus-kiss.com/misc/hp01.jpg[/img][/url]

Bored in Towns? Guide To The Best Places

Loch's Links:
+ Citrus Kiss--Loch's website with art and more!
+ Angela Cross and the End-All Spell--Sad that Harry Potter's over? Be sad no more! Here's a fanfic to read, written by Benares. It takes place during the same time as the Sorcerer's Stone, but starring Loch, Benares, Kathy-girl, and me! We have some pretty exciting adventures of our own. Be sure to leave him a great review and maybe he'll write another book! domokun While you're at it, tell Loch to get back to work on makin' it a manga...
~*Future Location Suggestions*~

Hagrid's Hut
The Dursley's House
~*Thank You Sweet People!*~

heart Maddy--donated many, many furniture items as well as helping by setting up some of the houses

heart mcm--donated immeasurable tons of house goodies regularly/20000 gold for Sirius' Silent Night Quest/7000 gold for Professor Lockhart's Cape of Oneiros quest/25000 gold for Regulus' Silent Night Quest

heart Ninina--donated many housing items

heart Dame Vi Sangirin--donated a nitemare sarcophagus

heart thelalakers000--donated an antique cash register

heart empet--donated a vial of unknown liquid

heart pixieshimmer--donated a golden telescope, starfield wall tile, and starfield floor tile for the Astronomy Tower

heart Salai--donated space bubbles and 5K for the Hall of Prophecy

heart Night of a Thousand Stars--2 trophies for the Trophy Room

heart ThePerfectKagome--donated a wizard's wand to Regulus
Ooh!! Now I can visit Hogwarts!!

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
redface

Next it will be Malfoy Manor, but I don't have much on it... actually I didn't start setting it up because I only have a shelf to add. sweatdrop
this is new... smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces