Slytherin 0.16926898509581 16.9% [ 477 ]
Ravenclaw 0.19198012775018 19.2% [ 541 ]
Hufflepuff 0.063875088715401 6.4% [ 180 ]
I'm a Muggle, I'm not in any of them... 0.052519517388219 5.3% [ 148 ]
GOLD! 0_0 0.20794889992903 20.8% [ 586 ]
Total Votes:[ 2818 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 188 189 190 > >> >>> »|

Mewling Kitten

Unless you mean a bunch of cushions and a tea kettle, I don't think there's much for Trelawney's class...

Is there a way of previewing house items? I'd need several small tables for the classroom, but I can't know the size of the different tables after I buy them and try them in my house. sad

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Maddy
Lochinvar
thelalakers000
Hey I wanna donate. What should I donate?

Thank you so much for your interest! Is there a particular location to which you'd like to donate? heart

Wow.
Never thought of it, but we could put a list of items we'd like for the houses in the first page...

All of my people have their housing wishlist in their profiles, is there anything for less than 5K that you need for Malfoy Manor, Maddy?

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
thelalakers000
Lochinvar
thelalakers000
Hey I wanna donate. What should I donate?

Thank you so much for your interest! Is there a particular location to which you'd like to donate? heart

Anything would be fine just less than 5k

Well, I need an antique cash register for 3 of my stores. If you bought one you could specify if you wanted it to go in the ice cream parlour, sweet shop, or Borgin & Burkes. 3nodding I believe it's around 1290. Or you can buy something for Maddy's houses, but I'm not sure exactly what she needs. heart

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
April Knight
Unless you mean a bunch of cushions and a tea kettle, I don't think there's much for Trelawney's class...

Is there a way of previewing house items? I'd need several small tables for the classroom, but I can't know the size of the different tables after I buy them and try them in my house. sad

I really don't know... sweatdrop

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Oh, and I was going to put a list of items we need, but I was afraid that would make this look too much like a quest and get the thread moved out of Homes and into Quests. gonk
We heard that Slytherin was getting a bigger Common Room, so us Hufflepuffs figured we could use more room too. We tore out a wall and are moving some stuff around right now. domokun
We're still raising money for our expansion...

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
eek Hufflepuff already has a snack bar in their dorm! gonk
Yeah, we're thinking we'll expand the snack bar and make a game area. You know what they say about all work and no play. domokun heart
I like this idea!

Savage Elder

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
wow! nice idea! i'm looking forward to watching this spread! =]
~*~ *** COOL! *** ~*~ I Just Started A New Hogwarts Guild! 'The Wizard Mansion~::~Hogwarts! ALL Posts Are REALLY Being At Hogwarts ~ We LIVE There As Wizards! We Call Gaia Shops Diagon Alley! 3nodding No Off~Topic Junk Posts Allowed! Started The Guild A Couple Days Ago! My Profile Has A Link To My New Private Guild! Gem And I Started It! You Have A GREAT Thread Here ~ Awesome Pictures! dramallama ~*~ 4laugh heart mrgreen
How bout a Cash Register normal. Not antique tho, I couldnt find it so how bout that?

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
Lochinvar
Oh, and I was going to put a list of items we need, but I was afraid that would make this look too much like a quest and get the thread moved out of Homes and into Quests. gonk

Oh.
In that case better not do it.

Lucius should go to the factory and see if there's something he likes for the Manor... maybe add it to his wishlist isn't a bad idea.
CeLeStiaL-WisDoM
~*~ *** COOL! *** ~*~ I Just Started A New Hogwarts Guild! 'The Wizard Mansion~::~Hogwarts! ALL Posts Are REALLY Being At Hogwarts ~ We LIVE There As Wizards! We Call Gaia Shops Diagon Alley! 3nodding No Off~Topic Junk Posts Allowed! Started The Guild A Couple Days Ago! My Profile Has A Link To My New Private Guild! Gem And I Started It! You Have A GREAT Thread Here ~ Awesome Pictures! dramallama ~*~ 4laugh heart mrgreen

~*~ *** YOUR HOGWARTS AND DIAGON ALLEY IN TOWNS IS AWESOME!!! *** ~*~ This Is JUST What I've Been Casting Charms For! heart I'm Trying To Earn The GOLD To Make The Inside Of My Magical House LARGER ~To Make It More Interesting, Varied And Enchanting! dramallama ~*~ We Need To Quaff Some Butterbeers Together! cheese_whine I Am Really *Excited* About This! I Will Visit ALL The Hogwarts Themed Houses! We Wizards Should Schedule Meetings In Them! 3nodding ~*~ mrgreen heart 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff