GOLD! 0_0 0.20794889992903 20.8% [ 586 ]
Total Votes:[ 2818 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 188 189 190 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
I'm glad people are enjoying this, you've put so much hard work into it, I'm happy to see you showing it off. smile
You're very dedicated! 3nodding
oh my god! cool idea! i never would have thought of that! Hogwarts in gaia towns! (do you have to be a huge fan of books/movies of Harry Potter?)
i think this is a great idea smile

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
faeriebell
I'm glad people are enjoying this, you've put so much hard work into it, I'm happy to see you showing it off. smile

Thanks Faerie! I'm finally gettin' to a point where it's getting good enough to show off. heart

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Budgies
oh my god! cool idea! i never would have thought of that! Hogwarts in gaia towns! (do you have to be a huge fan of books/movies of Harry Potter?)

Anyone can go visit whenever they like. I made it for everyone to enjoy. 3nodding

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Thank you everyone, for all the nice compliments. It's nice to have people enjoy the work I've put into this so far. heart
cool idea! major HP fan! mrgreen
Oh that was so much fun! Exploring little places from Harry Potter in Gaia. So cool!
Hey I wanna donate. What should I donate?

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
thelalakers000

Thank you so much for your interest! Is there a particular location to which you'd like to donate? heart
Lochinvar
thelalakers000

Thank you so much for your interest! Is there a particular location to which you'd like to donate? heart

Anything would be fine just less than 5k

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
Lochinvar
Maddy
Lochinvar
Maddy
redface

Next it will be Malfoy Manor, but I don't have much on it... actually I didn't start setting it up because I only have a shelf to add. sweatdrop

Heheh. We'll get it there. I'm gonna start workin' on Spinners End soon too. domokun

Oh, Spinners End! Yay!
Do you have houses still or do you want me to use Maddy's house to set it?
(Maddy, April and Luna don't have houses set yet)

Yeah, I have another one. Thanks Maddy! The only reason I hadn't done it was because there aren't any books in the bookshelves. ^_^;; I totally don't get why Gaia made them like that since you can't put anything in them. gonk Maybe there's a book on the bookshelves petition somewhere I can sign. xd

Well, if you find any petition tell me so I can sign it too. I wanted to have the Library, but what use to have lots of bookshelves if they are empty... I don't believe Madam Pince would allow the students to take all the books away... and the wearable items we have as books don't look right standing on tables either. sad

And you know I wanted to make Myrtle's Bathroom, but I'm not convinced about the bookshelves as walls, so I may wait for it too.

I may need to research the Factori and see if I can find enough items to create Trelawney's class...

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
Lochinvar
thelalakers000

Wow.
Never thought of it, but we could put a list of items we'd like for the houses in the first page...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff