Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

27,865 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I always get stuck on the loading page when trying to go to my house, it just loads endlessly and never finishes. I use google chrome internet browser.
I can't find my house, and my fluff is in my house. So I can't get my fluff, or find my house.

How do I get into my house?

Alien Explorer

I have the same problem. I click on go to my house and it takes me to towns 2 instead, not to my house.

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
codemonkey37179

These people here have isssues with their house sizes. Maybe you can help them?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/my-house-changed-from-biggest-to-smallest-size/t.87062001_1/
Hello! <3
So I have a few issues, probably more but these are the only ones that are getting my attention at the moment. 3nodding

I bought one of the recolors of the G9 Laptop from Loyal's shop and put it in my house but something is amiss.
Is there a chance someone could fix the size of all the laptop recolors in housing? Thank you! whee
User Image

The 2nd one is about the Green Christmas candle, probably mentioned before.
It's green but when you put it in your house it turns into the red candle, please fix before X-mas at least. crying

Tipsy Flatterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The new wall tiles are a little silly.
I have these two. User ImageUser Image
How they look in my house.
User Image

Whoops Nevermind.

Cressidia Ainur's Husband

Leaden D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The new wall tiles are a little silly.
User Image

When you open the tile tab in the housing editor, there should be 3 steps. The first, has you select which part you want to tile. The second, you choose the pattern you want, and lastly there should be something that says choose tiling style with 6 different options. Try each of those tiling options until you find one that suits your liking. I hope this helped ^^

Tipsy Flatterer

Aki Soleil
Leaden D
User Image

When you open the tile tab in the housing editor, there should be 3 steps. The first, has you select which part you want to tile. The second, you choose the pattern you want, and lastly there should be something that says choose tiling style with 6 different options. Try each of those tiling options until you find one that suits your liking. I hope this helped ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thank you! I didn't even notice that bottom thing. I feel silly now.

Thirteenth Human

3,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
I can't seem to upgrade my home, it gets stuck on "Please Wait One Moment". confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff