Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello i went into my sister's house to look at her Christmas tree and found that her lights are fading in and out,
which shouldn't be a problem except they are not the CashShop exclusive Multi color 'fading' lights.

My sister showed me on her laptop that she bought the Gold shop Multi color 'flashing' lights and when i went
into her house her 'flashing' lights weren't flashing, they were fading. Please fixes this! emotion_facepalm

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
What about a fire place item?

Like a 'flaming barrel' fire place.
A wall mounted fire place
and a furniture fireplace which looks like a gas one.

I'm kinda surprised there wasn't one... actually really surprised.
Harry Copperfield Dresden
What about a fire place item?

Like a 'flaming barrel' fire place.
A wall mounted fire place
and a furniture fireplace which looks like a gas one.

I'm kinda surprised there wasn't one... actually really surprised.

There is only one fireplace i know of, but it costs Gaia Cash. There are a few in the Marketplace though! 3nodding
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/81923
It's so cool because it's animated fire and when it's dark in Towns the fire lights up.

If you know this already i'm sorry! xd
I do wish they can make more fireplaces in the future, cool looking modern ones and old ones. 3nodding
Sorry for posting here so many times guys, i just would like to say~
Thank you soooo much for bringing back the Christmas Housing items in the Cash shop!
I was finally able to earn enough gc to buy the animated fireplace and the red
window with the animated snow. whee Thanks bunches!

Okay sorry to take a moment of your time.
You guys are awesome~

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
admin

I'm have a problem where I have totally cleared out my house, but my inventory still shows everything that was previously in there as locked into the house, so I can't move it to my main inventory to sell the things I don't want anymore. How do I fix this? I kept hitting "clear room" and then saving.

Smitten Admirer

7,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello, i have some problems sweatdrop to get into my House or Towns, i got the following message everytime i try to move there:
Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Session Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time.

also cannot move to the Gaia Rallye - Message:
Error! NOT LOGGED IN. Please check to make sure you are logged in. If you are logged in please check that you are not logged into any of the flash spaces, such as towns, rally, or Hollywood, and then refresh this screen

I tried to enter from different Browsers - IE8, Firefox, Opera and Comodo Dragon.
Also from Friends Computers too.
Please can you help me to solve this problem.
Thank you for your help in advance wink

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Taylor Durden 1

I'm have a problem where I have totally cleared out my house, but my inventory still shows everything that was previously in there as locked into the house, so I can't move it to my main inventory to sell the things I don't want anymore. How do I fix this? I kept hitting "clear room" and then saving.

Where these items in your house before Gaia did update Housing? Do you see them in your Housing inventory, if you are in the "Design my Home" mode?

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Yona_Babe
Taylor Durden 1

Where these items in your house before Gaia did update Housing? Do you see them in your Housing inventory, if you are in the "Design my Home" mode?

Some of them are before the gaia update, and some are from after. I didn't realize that you don't have to place your inventory items in the housing inventory for them to be available to decorate with. They do appear in my inventory in Design my Home mode.

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Taylor Durden 1

Some of them are before the gaia update, and some are from after. I didn't realize that you don't have to place your inventory items in the housing inventory for them to be available to decorate with. They do appear in my inventory in Design my Home mode.

Are they locked in the old Housing Inventory? If so, I would try to put them in the House again, save and then remove them without clearing the room and save again. Maybe that helps.

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Yona_Babe
Taylor Durden 1

Are they locked in the old Housing Inventory? If so, I would try to put them in the House again, save and then remove them without clearing the room and save again. Maybe that helps.

That helped! Thank you so much!

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Taylor Durden 1

That helped! Thank you so much!

Cool. : D

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

OK... So my issue.

I have 4 times locked in the "REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD Inventory Arranger" under "House".
The 4 items are Avatar equippable items and that's it. Everything else I can move in and out of the (What I'm assuming is now) outdated organizer.

I have cleared my home.
Re-designed the home.
Cleared it again.

Nothing has made those 4 items show up in the actual "Design my home" mode. So I cannot access them at all.

Anyone have a solution?
I have submitted an actual customer ticket-thing in hopes of finding a more immediate solution.

Thanks. :]

13,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I think the Gaia houses should either be bigger or put different rooms (like a bathroom,kitchen etc.)
Thank you.
Mirashi
OK... So my issue.

I have 4 times locked in the "REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD Inventory Arranger" under "House".
The 4 items are Avatar equippable items and that's it. Everything else I can move in and out of the (What I'm assuming is now) outdated organizer.

I have cleared my home.
Re-designed the home.
Cleared it again.

Nothing has made those 4 items show up in the actual "Design my home" mode. So I cannot access them at all.

Anyone have a solution?
I have submitted an actual customer ticket-thing in hopes of finding a more immediate solution.

Having the same issue.. Cept mines a good handful of items that are locked but don't even show in the design my house. D:

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

BeautifulLust
Mirashi
OK... So my issue.

I have cleared my home.
Re-designed the home.
Cleared it again.

Anyone have a solution?

Having the same issue.. Cept mines a good handful of items that are locked but don't even show in the design my house. D:
Nope. Same issue.
xD

MIne are four items:

MOchi the Puppy
Coco Kitty x2
Kiki Kitty

Blargh. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash