Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys! omg i'm very excited you have no idea! ( so happy...) sweatdrop

I just wanted to come in here and thank the Gaia staff for making the new Halloween Housing items.
They are amazing, and i'm mostly loving the new wallpapers and flooring! So beautiful~ me and my two sister's are thrilled right now!
Sorry if i'm really excited right now, i just got home and went on Gaia today.
Best thing i've seen all day! Almost better than my yummy McDonald fries. xp

Thanks again guys!

I'm going to decorate my Gaia House right now!

Can't wait for Christmas, i hope you guys make some more Holiday wallpapers! heart

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I'm experiencing some problems with the honorable shoji lamps. I bought the black shoji lamps, but when I go to place them in my house, the wooden shoji lamps appear instead. Can this be fixed?

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Are we ever going to see room additions to our houses? Because I really want to add a bathroom to my house, but I currently have no room.

Interstellar Explorer

Hello there smile (Using Windows 7, Google Chrome 22.0.1229.96 m)
It runs nice in Chrome, but I noticed a weird glitching while moving upwards. It happened only at the area of the TV and on the middle-upper part when I moved upwards, more or less bricks appear, then they disappear when I move down. Maybe my avi causes it (the nebula)? (The nebula is from Stellar Birth). Update: tried with a different avi excluding the nebula and the same happens. The bricks seem to appear at certain parts of the house when I'm moving through those parts and two bricks on the two sides of the avi blink when press down after moving up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other thing is my avi doesn't tend to jump when ON the jumper, but rather a little behind it... Tends to jump with bigger chance that case.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
RiverSong1984
Are we ever going to see room additions to our houses? Because I really want to add a bathroom to my house, but I currently have no room.
Some of us use bookshelves to make separate rooms. Right now we don't have the option to create rooms or walls.

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Ping of Death
RiverSong1984
Some of us use bookshelves to make separate rooms. Right now we don't have the option to create rooms or walls.

But since the update, the bookshelves don't fit together that well anymore.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yona_Babe
Ping of Death
RiverSong1984

But since the update, the bookshelves don't fit together that well anymore.
Mine looks fine though. I never had any problems since the update actually, but it does take some time getting used to.

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Ping of Death
Mine looks fine though. I never had any problems since the update actually, but it does take some time getting used to.

Lucky you. Me and some friends had severe problems, of items that did change into something else, spaces which were not usable, even though there was no item taking that space, and items which don't fit together properly anymore.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yona_Babe
Ping of Death

Lucky you. Me and some friends had severe problems, of items that did change into something else, spaces which were not usable, even though there was no item taking that space, and items which don't fit together properly anymore.
You could try a using different browser when you decorate your house. codemonkey gave some tips to people experiencing the same problems but I forgot which page it's on. sweatdrop

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Ping of Death
You could try a using different browser when you decorate your house. codemonkey gave some tips to people experiencing the same problems but I forgot which page it's on. sweatdrop

Thank you, but I already did try several, like Chrome, Firefox, I.E. with the same results.

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
How did you get the red walls in your home? The ones near the kitchen, the computer, and the little lounge room?

Fleur-Elise's Prince

Lonely Phantom

22,275 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
codemonkey37179

Housing has layers.....u.u...why is this even a problem that exists? My guild focuses heavily on towns and in turn, housing. However even when we can get through the lag and annoying movement, some of us end up on different "layers" simular to ZOMG. However this is just...insane and i didn't believe it. So I got on my computer on my account and went to my house, then got my sister to get on hers and go there, and i really couldnt see her. How do I fix this, I dont believe gaia designers would put something like that into housing to make it even more unusable so I was just wondering how I could fix this and make sure it stops happening. A thousand pleases and thank you's to anyone who helps. crying
codemonkey37179

I am experiencing a glitch with my house.

I went to my house and got an error that asked me to clear my house and start over. So I did. I cleared it and saved. Then I went to my inventory arranger to tidy up the housing items.

While in the arranger I noticed that I have an equipable item called a Hot Burn Top placed in the "House storage" and it has a "lock" on it as though it is still decorating my House even though it has been cleared completely. I cannot remove it from the "House Storage" because it says "Items placed in your house cannot be moved.". But it ISN'T in my House.

So I went back to my Home Editor tried clearing it and saving it again. But the Arranger still says the Top is in there.

I looked at the "Avatar" tab in the Home Editor where equipable items are held. But surprisingly, the Hot Burn Top is NOT in there! I've got a small number of other items in there. But that Top is not one of them.

I'm not sure what to do about it. It doesn't seem to have stopped me from redecorating my home. It doesn't even show up when I go "visit" my home. It just shows up in the Inventory Arrangers House storage.

BTW, I just realized I can jump on my trampoline. blaugh

My Home

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1

Aged Genius

Rechella
codemonkey37179

I am experiencing a glitch with my house.

I went to my house and got an error that asked me to clear my house and start over. So I did. I cleared it and saved. Then I went to my inventory arranger to tidy up the housing items.

While in the arranger I noticed that I have an equipable item called a Hot Burn Top placed in the "House storage" and it has a "lock" on it as though it is still decorating my House even though it has been cleared completely. I cannot remove it from the "House Storage" because it says "Items placed in your house cannot be moved.". But it ISN'T in my House.

So I went back to my Home Editor tried clearing it and saving it again. But the Arranger still says the Top is in there.

I looked at the "Avatar" tab in the Home Editor where equipable items are held. But surprisingly, the Hot Burn Top is NOT in there! I've got a small number of other items in there. But that Top is not one of them.

I'm not sure what to do about it. It doesn't seem to have stopped me from redecorating my home. It doesn't even show up when I go "visit" my home. It just shows up in the Inventory Arrangers House storage.

BTW, I just realized I can jump on my trampoline. blaugh

My Home

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1

Yes, it is a problem we had when we upgraded the housing. I'm not in the office right now, but if you PM me on Monday, I'll have someone fix it for you.
It isn't loading past 100% for me. How long does it take to sweep a goddamn floor?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff