Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there an alternative from wall to divide the house into several rooms?

Really, I'm pretty hard to decorate my house, such as creating a living room, kitchen, or bedroom ... sad
Atlanesia

Really, I'm pretty hard to decorate my house, such as creating a living room, kitchen, or bedroom ... sad

Try using columns or rugs/tatami mats to divide the various spaces. That's what I did in My House (take a look at mine to see what I mean).
ABGirl
Atlanesia

Try using columns or rugs/tatami mats to divide the various spaces. That's what I did in My House (take a look at mine to see what I mean).

Wow, your house is really cool ... It's very inspiring ... heart
Thank you heart

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
ABGirl
Atlanesia

Not bad. Thefireplace is soooo cool.

I did use bookshelfs as walls, but they're not really fitting together anymore.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/house?&houseID=14222782
Atlanesia

Several different ways how to divide your house into rooms can also be seen here :3
Yona_Babe
ABGirl
Atlanesia

Not bad. Thefireplace is soooo cool.

I did use bookshelfs as walls, but they're not really fitting together anymore.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/house?&houseID=14222782

Nice House ... Thank you ... smile
Roderich Edelstein
Atlanesia

Several different ways how to divide your house into rooms can also be seen here :3

Wow, your themed houses screenie collection are really cool! Thank you ...

But, there's some furnitures that I can't find at shop ... Where can I get it? biggrin
If the housing item you want isn't in The Faktori or La Victoire (cash shop), try looking for it in the Marketplace.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Something weird is going on with my house. When I went to my home design page to add a microwave, I got this message saying that I had furniture missing. I looked and noticed that some pieces of furniture were missing. The same thing happened when I visited my house in Towns. The missing pieces of furniture are still visible in my inventory, but won't show up in my house.
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Something weird is going on with my house. When I went to my home design page to add a microwave, I got this message saying that I had furniture missing. I looked and noticed that some pieces of furniture were missing. The same thing happened when I visited my house in Towns. The missing pieces of furniture are still visible in my inventory, but won't show up in my house.

The only work around I know for this is to empty your house. Save it. Then redecorate it again. I had to do it more than once back when the house were newly updated.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Dlen Isolde
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

The only work around I know for this is to empty your house. Save it. Then redecorate it again. I had to do it more than once back when the house were newly updated.
Crap, was afraid of that. Thanks.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
To add to my previous post, I added a screenshot of the message that I keep getting.

User Image

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
To add to my previous post, I added a screenshot of the message that I keep getting.

User Image
Okay, my home editor seems to be working now. Was able to put my furniture back in.

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

I'm having issues with the Gaia Homes Editor. Certain items keep disappearing whenever I visit the editor to rearrange some furniture, and the problem appears to temporarily go away after I refresh my browser and cleared my cookies on both my desktop computer and laptop.

Desktop Computer: Windows XP
Laptop: Windows 7
Internet Browser: Firefox 14.0.1
Items: Vintage Stove, Basic Wooden Shelving, Dark Single Unit Double Drawers, and Dark Single Unit Three Drawers, G9 Laptop

Since Monday, the items I listed started to disappear in my home and I've received various error messages. I cleared my cookies, closed my browser, and cleared and redecorated my home to try to get rid of the problem. I thought the issue was solved until I revisited the homes editor today and discovered that my G9 Laptop disappeared.

The image below shows the error and the where the G9 Laptop is supposed to be:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Error Message: "An item of furniture was not found. Error code:fnf7088. Please check that you are online and refresh the browser. If you get this error again, please contact support."

Invisible Regular

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but the answer has alluded me.

Is there any chance we can have items stack in the editor? Just a little number in the corner telling how many are left to use, much like we have in our inventories. I know I can't be the only one with dozens, nay hundreds of Christmas lights and candles. If it is not feasible to do, could you give a brief explanation of why not?

Also, my housing items are so neatly organized in my inventory - why does this not carry over to the editor? Cheers

Edit:In addition to the errors with thee editor when first going in that others posted above, I also get errors when trying to place furniture. It's not everything (I was able to place some older items as well as some items from the Christmas update), but when I try to place decorations, I'll get a notice of 'Error code:fnf81609'. The item will then be shaded in my inventory as if it were placed. Refreshing unshades the item, but it the same error will continue to occur.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff