Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Lover

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
codemonkey37179
Foxy Bandit
Codemonkey, thanks so much for putting the laptop back in. I love the start up sound.

Is it possible with the way it's coded to give the G9's screen the old display it used to have (instead of a plain black screen I mean)? I don't have a screenshot of what it looked like; I think it was white with a gaia spiral wing.

The problem is, I have no idea what it looked like. Does anyone have a screenshot?

This is all I got. Too tiny to really help much, though.

User Image

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

User Image

The layering of the items is very glitchy.
I have carpets layering over furniture gonk

Please fix the layering, I spent so much gold decorating the house (cash shop items included) and I can't even enjoy the place. crying

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Whats the key to open up the journal again?D:
This is probably a minor issue, but to me it's a big deal when roleplaying in Houses. ;w;

Is it possible to put a space between username and chat text in the chat log, and maybe put the username in bold like in Towns? At the moment, it looks like Roderich Edelstein:Hello. which to me ends up looking cluttered and difficult to read, instead of maybe Roderich Edelstein: Hello.

House vs Towns:

User ImageUser Image

The House font is also smaller, with serifs and more narrow, which on my screen turns out quite tiny and difficult to read. Also when comparing the chat bubbles themselves, the Towns version is cleaner, less blurry and easier to read:

User Image User Image

It's not exactly a glitch, but to me it would make roleplaying in Houses much more enjoyable if texts were easier to read. After all, this is what I decorate my home for. xD To play in it with friends.
Roderich Edelstein
This is probably a minor issue, but to me it's a big deal when roleplaying in Houses. ;w;

Is it possible to put a space between username and chat text in the chat log, and maybe put the username in bold like in Towns? At the moment, it looks like Roderich Edelstein:Hello. which to me ends up looking cluttered and difficult to read, instead of maybe Roderich Edelstein: Hello.

House vs Towns:

User ImageUser Image

The House font is also smaller, with serifs and more narrow, which on my screen turns out quite tiny and difficult to read. Also when comparing the chat bubbles themselves, the Towns version is cleaner, less blurry and easier to read:

User Image User Image

It's not exactly a glitch, but to me it would make roleplaying in Houses much more enjoyable if texts were easier to read. After all, this is what I decorate my home for. xD To play in it with friends.

YES. Seconded. <3

Right now this is by far the biggest issue I have with houses.

Aged Genius

Professor Clovenhoove
Whats the key to open up the journal again?D:

Control + J. I had it just on j, but it would open twice anytime someone typed jumping jellybeans.

Aged Genius

Roderich Edelstein

House vs Towns:

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

Yep, This should be easy to do. I'm going to try to find some time during next week to fix some things in houses, and I'll do this at that time.

Aged Genius

True Manticore

User Image

The layering of the items is very glitchy.
I have carpets layering over furniture gonk

Please fix the layering, I spent so much gold decorating the house (cash shop items included) and I can't even enjoy the place. crying

I see it happening when items get close together, esp the carpets. I'll set aside time next week to fix things in houses.

Magical Neko

24,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
- Your operating system and browser version arrow (Windows XP and 7, also Mac)
- A description of the exact problem arrow ( certain floor items, specifically the dead body outline and bear rug, layer over furniture instead on under on the floor. I wanted the bear rug under my bed, and it looks like it is on my bed )

EDIT seems to be addressed already. Thank you!

ALSO: idea would LOVE for more avatar items/certain items to be full(er) size in housing. Specifically food items and trophies and such. dunno if possible. it would also be grand to have a mini aquarium.

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Meep Problem Alert!

When i go to switch the name of my house, it won't switch over to the changed name x_x

Alien Explorer

Well, I am quite happy all my items are now available to load into my house. However there are still a few layering problems and when my avie entered, it was half under the rug and light.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/house?&houseID=19051130

I have it set to friends only, will this be a problem viewing?

Also, the lighting effect now is rather disappointing, not what it used to be at all.

Still, I do thank you for fixing the glitch on items not appearing to be loaded; it's a huge start.

Alien Explorer

glengrin
Well, I am quite happy all my items are now available to load into my house. However there are still a few layering problems and when my avie entered, it was half under the rug and light.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/house?&houseID=19051130

I have it set to friends only, will this be a problem viewing?

Also, the lighting effect now is rather disappointing, not what it used to be at all.

Still, I do thank you for fixing the glitch on items not appearing to be loaded; it's a huge start.

Oh four more things. The color of the lighting looks rather greenish, like cheap flourescent lighting. Can you adjust the color?

And when I am in my house and the lights come on, my avatar goes transluscent.

I thought I read you fixed the blurry text? It is blurry in my home. confused Finally the emoticon button did not work.

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

I just recently decided to redesign my house and I absolutely HATE how you have to click MOVE on the pop up menu for each item.

What happened to the simple click and drag???? That was much easier and now I'm having problems where an item became invisible and I can't even highlight it!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff