Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you excited to have new Homes Items?

Yay! 0.59090909090909 59.1% [ 13 ]
Nay! 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Excited for items, just not the ones they're offering 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 8 ]
Hey do polls still give you gold? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Wintry Avenger

What are your favorite items?

Personally, the fact that I just paid 5k for a tiny patch of grass that I'd incorrectly assumed would be used like tiles irks me. No way on this greenish earth am I going to pay 500K FOR A FLOWER. LMAO FOREVER. I do like the earthy tones, but I'll wait until the MP is saturated with them. Sorry, Gaiaonline, your greed doth show.

Friendly Lunatic

♁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♃

I love them! Unfortunately none of them go with my house theme. crying I might check about it for one
of my other accounts, but they're so expensive!

♆- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 卐

Wintry Avenger

I don't think the new items have taken off the way they were supposed to, lol.
I love them. I've finally made a nearly perfect house for this Avi! The only things I wish were different are if the ponds could join together to make a bigger pond, and to have wall tiles that look like a sky with clouds.

Greedy Hellraiser

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I noticed that a lot of the newer gold shop items rose from like, 1-5k to 40k. WTF Gaia? To some of us older Gaians, its no problem, but to the newbies who rely on the gold shops until they can establish themselves, it's a low blow. When I went to check up on the new items, I was impressed until I saw the price tags.

Tiny Animal

21,275 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
obamaurmama

Ah ha! I'm not the only person to have done so. I really did but that thinking it would cover the whole floor. Joke was on me. Found one small sad patch of grass. I'm highly disappointed. They really should have made those items cheaper than that knowing it would only be one square. Sadly, I had also bought some flower ones with the same thought. They now sit in my home by their lonesome.

Yeah, Gaia might want to rethink those prices. Homes have never been all that popular and I can't see those updates making it gain more popularity. Or perhaps they wanted the populace to get a good laugh? If so, they've failed. I don't find it funny. They are making themselves look worse and worse.

Cute Kitten

✧・゚:* ✿ príncєss ghσst ✿ *:・゚✧
_

User Image

I think the flowers are beautiful, was a bit confused when I bought like 10 of the normal grass patches, assuming they were like their flower counterparts to find they're about half the size and don't like to tile properly :c

I did kinda dish out that money for the big lotus, they really are pretty.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Wintry Avenger

Me Ghosta
_

User Image

I think the flowers are beautiful, was a bit confused when I bought like 10 of the normal grass patches, assuming they were like their flower counterparts to find they're about half the size and don't like to tile properly :c

Yeah, now that I'm not as poor as I was, lol, I might wind up doing up my house. I was just hoping they'd offer more/cheaper options. But the stuff IS pretty.

Cute Kitten

obamaurmama
Me Ghosta
_

User Image

Yeah, now that I'm not as poor as I was, lol, I might wind up doing up my house. I was just hoping they'd offer more/cheaper options. But the stuff IS pretty.

_

User Image

Try checking the marketplace, occasionally awesome people put furniture and other items up there for cheaper than what the gold shops offer them for.
^~^

Wealthy Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
instead of outdoor items for the inside which make no sense at all they should have focused on things like walls or a second level for a house which is what people have wanted all along

Wintry Avenger

great salt lake
instead of outdoor items for the inside which make no sense at all they should have focused on things like walls or a second level for a house which is what people have wanted all along
Oooh, a second level would have been nice!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff