Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying When i go to design my house, it will not load, i have tried everything, from clearing the room, any suggestion ?

Super Genius

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Mine was doing the same thing.
I even tried installing the latest Shockwave.
Now it says shockwave is still being installed...

I want to fix my house, darn it.

Beloved Bloodsucker

Frankly, sometimes, there is no helping it. I've used newer computers to edit my house and they all refuse to display my home. I jump to an older computer with slightly less sophisticated programs and low and behold, I have no trouble. I chalk it up to the perversity of the universe.
Try to clear your cache.
All fail stressed stressed stressed

I think it has something to do with the server
I have the same problem... crying

Will try an older pooter. razz

7,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i'm relieved.... bcause i'm not the only 1 that having that prob...... crying
i like the new faces User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Animal_King98
i like the new faces User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

*steals* You don't mind, do you?
Yeah i've been having issues too. when i get it to work and then go to my house, all i can do is just walk around. i can't do anything in it. I am new to the Gaian housing community so I don't know if i am supposed to be able to do anything or not.
try to download adobe photoshop, in philippines we have no adobe i can't design my house but here i can design my house because we have adobe, try it, but im not saying if you have adobe u can design your house, just try it lets find out....
is adobe photoshop and shockwave is the same...

OG Member

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
well im pretty much another one who's going to join the"it can't work on mine either" sweatdrop sweatdrop i tried downloading the shockwave player biggrin but still it doesn't seem to want to download stressed stressed and now i'm atempting to contact gaia about this problem cause it doesn't seem to me like they have even tried to fix it or upgrade it so it can download on ours.. so wish me luck im doing it now fingers crossed 3nodding 3nodding razz razz ..
Rave With Gir!
try using mozilla thats how i got mine to work go to tektek.com and try to download the toolbar to get a free mozilla download
Rave With Me!
Rave With My Teammate Against Nick!

1,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
My home won't down load... redface I'll need help with my home tho sad ...Can't someone please Help me redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff