Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Bum

It's really hard to find a flat in durem and I don't want to be the only one in a building. redface I'm looking for a lively neighborhood with more than one person in it. But if you need any tenants in your building feel free to message or pm me!

I preferably want a flat above the cafe/apt. 302

Let me know if anyone is looking for tenants!! biggrin

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

kewl_kiddo5
It's really hard to find a flat in durem and I don't want to be the only one in a building. redface I'm looking for a lively neighborhood with more than one person in it. But if you need any tenants in your building feel free to message or pm me!

...did you just copy my post or what? stare Come on...if you want people to respond you have to be more creative than that sis whee

Clean Bum

That's cause no one replied to my other forums

Rogue

I'm not sure how you would search for it, but Durem's section 3199 has opening on the 2nd floor. There are only two slots left, and I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to fill them if people need room.

Rogue

That's where my flat is located anyway.

Laude M's Bae

Wealthy Noob

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
kewl_kiddo5

come buddy with me biggrin DD u can have the 3rd floor

Clean Bum

Redwing Rogue
I'm not sure how you would search for it, but Durem's section 3199 has opening on the 2nd floor. There are only two slots left, and I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to fill them if people need room.

can i have the flat 202?i have already sent a request.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff