Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Most of you who have tried going into your house would have probably noticed by now that you can turn on your TV.

It looks like we're finally getting interactive and animated furniture and items. Yay!

If you know any other items that turn on when you click on them, let me know so we can update the list. So far these are the items that are interactive:

1. LCD TV,Retro TV, Black Retro TV, Plasma Wall TV (not sure if the retro TV can be turned on). Plays a video.

2. Single Unit Sink. All 8 Colors(except for the Antique Sink for the bathroom). Antique Bathtub and Antique Sink now work too.
There's water coming out of the faucet.

3. Microwave. Makes a beeping sound and an image of a turkey shows up when you click on it.

4. Toaster. All 6 Colors. Two toasted bread will pop out.

5. Cola bottle. Makes a popping sound.

4. Black Retro Phone, Yellow Retro Phone, Red Alarm Phone. It rings when you click on it.

5. Kitchen Stove. All 5 Colors (Vintage Stove not included). Flames appear when you click on it (Vintage Stoves don't have this feature).

6. Snack Vending Machine. The indicator glows.

7. Treadmill. If you go onto it, your avi keeps running in one place.

8. Trampoline. Avi begins jumping when you're on it.

9. Punchingbag (all 4 colors). Moves and makes punching sound when you click it.

10. Cash Register. Makes a 'ka-ching!' sound when you click it.

11. Tiki Lamp (8 Varieties), Gothic Candle and Gothic Candle Stand, Candle (any color). Flame flickers.

12. Mermaid Cay Window. Animated. You can see the fish swimming. (Available as GC item)

13. Flashing String of Lights. All 11 Varieties. New holiday item. Function the same way as Christmas lights do.

14. Roaring Fireplace . Animated. (Available as GC item)

15. Winter Window. All 8 Colors Animated. (Available as GC item).

16. Steaming Mug of Cocoa. 12 Days of Christmas item. Animated.

17. Diedrich's Ornament. Free item. Animated.

18. Narumi Misuhara's Ornament. Makes a stapling "crunch" sound when clicked.

19. Thornhall Fountain (comes in three colors). Animated.

20. 10th Anniversary Kiki & Friends and Grunny Invasion Game . Interactive.

21. G9 Laptop plays a tune when you click on it.

The avatar can also sit on the bed or chair.

Thanks to Obi Aoi, Beenz, Rugged Romance, twiterpert, -P i n a y z u k i n, Existential Existence, and Rat Racer for the additional info!

Ping of Life's Waifu

Mind-boggling Explorer

12,450 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
I enjoyed the video.

Sparkly Gaian

Not good for us medieval- themed housers then D:

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
J1star
Not good for us medieval- themed housers then D:

I know, right? That bathtub needs to be interactive to...

... We need things for us to sit on. You can have the illusion of sitting when you sit in front of a couch, whose seat is faceing away from you. ... Does that make sense?

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
@ J1star and Belethiel

When I noticed that the sink turned on, I was expecting too that the bathroom items would be interactive as well.

I wish too that we could sit on the chairs and bed like our avis could in VH.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I noticed that there are flames in my other account's stove. I wonder if anyone's seeing this too? I probably have to move my stove where I can see it.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Updated first post. Found the ff. when I visited some houses today:

1. Retro TV also plays a video.
2. Flames appear on stoves when you click on them. Antique stoves don't have this feature though.
3. Avi can sit on bed and chair.

Interstellar Explorer

I can also tell of three other items which are interactive.
Treadmil - if you go onto it, your avi keeps running in one place.
Trampoline - avi begins jumping, when you go onto it.
Punchbag (in 4 colors, looks like a balloon on a spring) - moves and makes punching sound, when you click it.

I agree about the bathtub, it should be interactive... I tried it, nothing. And also, the cursor turned into hand when I moved it above the pancakes, but nothing happened, when I clicked it.
Oh, so now we can sit on chairs and beds, yay smile Gonna try it out.
My home is the biggest size possible too, but it isn't as fancy as yours. I've put the tree in the middle. (Also, my gold got fewer... Maybe I'll do some modifications at Christmas?)
If interested, this is my house: http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=17264347

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Obi Aoi
Punchbag (in 4 colors, looks like a balloon on a spring) - moves and makes punching sound, when you click it.

I agree about the bathtub, it should be interactive... I tried it, nothing. And also, the cursor turned into hand when I moved it above the pancakes, but nothing happened, when I clicked it.
My home is the biggest size possible too, but it isn't as fancy as yours. I've put the tree in the middle. (Also, my gold got fewer... Maybe I'll do some modifications at Christmas?)

Thanks for the info! I wish I could put exercise machines in my home. I had fun jumping on your trampoline.

I'm broke now too from buying all the new items. xd Your house looks really nice. I love the blue color scheme! And yeah you should add some more decorations for the holidays if you feel like it.

Interstellar Explorer

Ping of Death
Obi Aoi

Thanks for the info! I wish I could put exercise machines in my home. I had fun jumping on your trampoline.

I'm broke now too from buying all the new items. xd Your house looks really nice. I love the blue color scheme! And yeah you should add some more decorations for the holidays if you feel like it.

You're welcome smile I'm wondering if there are some especially interactive items among the Christmas ones, but I'm not really sure about it. (Also thank you for the tipping.) smile
Thank you, I'm glad you like it. smile Blue is one of my favourite colors. Yep, I may put on some more.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Obi Aoi

You're welcome smile I'm wondering if there are some especially interactive items among the Christmas ones, but I'm not really sure about it. (Also thank you for the tipping.) smile
Thank you, I'm glad you like it. smile Blue is one of my favourite colors. Yep, I may put on some more.
Some people said that the fireplace is animated. I'm not sure if the windows are animated too. The fireplace is quite expensive and it's a cash shop item.

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

I don't know if there is any effect on the Fireplace when you click on it, but from what I've seen it does have a lovely animated fire even when it hasn't been clicked. The new windows in the Cash Shop are also animated so that it looks like it's snowing outside.

Also: The video on the TV has changed! 8D Before it was an advertisement for OMNIDRINK and now it's an amusing clip about not sharing your password with anyone on Gaia. xD

Lover

5,650 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Wow. Now I gotta see this trampoline.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Beenz
I don't know if there is any effect on the Fireplace when you click on it, but from what I've seen it does have a lovely animated fire even when it hasn't been clicked. The new windows in the Cash Shop are also animated so that it looks like it's snowing outside.

Also: The video on the TV has changed! 8D Before it was an advertisement for OMNIDRINK and now it's an amusing clip about not sharing your password with anyone on Gaia. xD
Okay, I'll add those to the list. Thanks!

I've also seen the video for Gaia's 7th anniversary.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rugged Romance
Wow. Now I gotta see this trampoline.
Yeah you should. I had fun with it. I'm thinking of putting one in my house...if there's still space.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff