Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Furour
An I the only one vexed that you can't really put anything in the shelves?

That was a frustrating find.

Yeah, I am bothered by that as well. I mean, what good are empty shelves in a house? People don't keep empty shelves!

Greedy Hellraiser

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
And then of course, the object falls behind the furniture, and then you have to move that to pick it up, and then fuss with it trying to put it back...

I have issues with it.

King Bunny

8,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conversationalist 100
All of these are really good ideas! I just want better themed things. I want cute rural things, I want quilted things, I want a cat tower, cuter couches with decorative pillows, perhaps a marker board that visitors can write on (or type on, technically, like a guest book!!)
curtains, tubs, and stuff that isn't so GOSH DARN BULKY.
And an upstairs and patio and or backyard..
SO MANY THINGS.
Gaia staff worries too much about avi items but I want less of a limit on house items @-@

MorseApple's Wife

Aged Veteran

38,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I would prefer function updates over new items, having just three catigories and having to go page by page for EACH item is crazy....
but Id like some rustic/high end items updates! <3
and wall creator.....
Oh-Oh! We should make a list of themes as well,for example...Princess furniture! *wink*

Space Lover

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Above gif by cvlt!

All of the above plus round rugs, fireplaces, bigger and more diverse televisions, a dark cherrywood floor (since it seems to be missing from the shop) the ability to have multiple tile types on the same floor (perhaps made able by the room dividers?) more bathroom stuff, very long tables w/ tableclothes (for feasts), more foodstuffs, and other accessories (like maybe a small representation of our aquarium in our home that would lead to our actual aquarium, etc), and maybe a place to park our car near our home? -could go on longer, but it's 2am and I have work in the morning-

Sprite gif by Minty YumyumUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*

Fluffy Trickster

WALLS!
it will be nice if they give us wall that can separate room.

Witty Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
I suppose I'm echoing the sentiments of a lot of the other posts in this thread. I think additional floors and add-on walls to make rooms would be great. I also think kotatsu and other seasonally appropriate Japanese items would be nice. I'd also love noren door curtains to use if we could get those wall dividers. A fan or a/c unit would be neat, too. I also like the idea of a sliding window, but I think a matching sliding glass door would be even better. To list off my preferred suggestions:
gaia_crown Multi-level housing / second floor
gaia_crown Walls to make rooms with
gaia_crown Kotatsu / year-round seasonal Japanese items
gaia_crown Noren curtains for doorways
gaia_crown fans / ac units
gaia_crown Sliding glass windows / Sliding glass doors

Dapper Gekko

I'd really like to be able to put things out on that wooden patio outside. Then we can have grills and picnic tables and all sorts of greenery.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
mixtures
i think we definitely need room dividers or real walls for rooms.

☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠
User Image
User Image

That's a GREAT idea! I'm kinda tired of using book shelves as room dividers.

You know what we need, though? More food items to put in our house. Steak, take out, fast food, BIG ******** bowls of chips / whatever, etc. I also think we need posters. Some of us like hanging posters!
I feel like some of us need 'Adult beverages' in our homes, too. Some of us like having bottles of wine, or champagne- hell, even BEER- in our house! Especially if we're having a party! Pitchers of beer, lemonade, iced tea, and punch would be cool, too!

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

Nerd

More fireplaces unless I've overlooked the roaring fireplace is the only one that comes to mind.
An update in general would be welcomed as well.

12,625 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Mage 100

a laptop or desktop computer,
more sofas and chairs,
some paintings and art work for the walls,
small items to put on the shelves,
more bathroom items,
an update for a bigger space at least twice as big if possible,
and some partition walls that matches the paint or the wallpaper of you interior walls, right now I use the tall shelves as a partition walls for my bedroom, I just flip them backwards to make them look like walls.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ Okay I used to be into pet society ninja they had some pretty awesome items for the houses (mainly cause the house/clothes were the main stuff to do)

BUT it gave me some pretty good ideas of new items we could get!
Themes:
Gothic
Dark,
Broken/homeless
cute/sweet
Diamond
Fish/undersea
Tiki
Castle

SO with these ideas, we could have:
Backgrounds that make it look like its outside. Or windows/doors that do the same.
Little decorations for the walls, like flowers, skulls, crosses, hearts. Like little stickers you can use to decorate!
More mats, with pictures on them!
Stairs that make it look like we have a second story!
Vanitys and bathroom stuff, like waste baskets, cloth baskets, washing powder.

Heres a bunch of different pics from pet society, while their style is different some of the ideas could still be translated easily into towns.

It would also be pretty dam awesome, if like in pet society, we could have more than one room. That way we could decorate different rooms into different themes!
] :.

Benevolent Alchemist

43,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
For the bathrooms: Some sort of glass wall / divider would be nice

Profitable Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Guys Listen!
You know what would be cool! we should be able to lay flooring in sections so you can put different types of flooring in different sections of your house. i.e. Tile in the kitchen, hardwood in the living room and carpet in the bedroom. And room dividers like partition walls that you can move around and rotate and add a paint color too.
Just go full on Sims housing, haha jk, but I'm seriously on board with some housing updates! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff