Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
When I go to House under My Gaia and click "go to my home" the town screen (it's in Towns 2) opens and loads to 100% and then just gets stuck on that screen. If I go back and click "load this home" it just does the same thing over again. I've created my house and I can edit it but I just can's go to it in the town. Towns 2 works fine, with slight lagging, if I just click the Towns 2 link instead (although Towns doesn't work very well, so perhaps there's something wrong with my computer that makes the towns in general difficult to load.) Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how I can fix it or get to my house another way? Your help is much appreciated.

Cute Kitten

Chartreux Catt
When I go to House under My Gaia and click "go to my home" the town screen (it's in Towns 2) opens and loads to 100% and then just gets stuck on that screen. If I go back and click "load this home" it just does the same thing over again. I've created my house and I can edit it but I just can's go to it in the town. Towns 2 works fine, with slight lagging, if I just click the Towns 2 link instead (although Towns doesn't work very well, so perhaps there's something wrong with my computer that makes the towns in general difficult to load.) Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how I can fix it or get to my house another way? Your help is much appreciated.

✧・゚:* ✿ príncєss ghσst ✿ *:・゚✧
_

User Image

Your account needs to be older than 72 hours (3 days); if your account is older than three days, try these:

Is your adobe flash player updated?
You can download the newest version here if you haven't~
Also make sure your browser is up to date, as well as try a different browser (firefox or chrome)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Learned Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I updated Flash, I've tried it in both Safari and Firefox, and I tried updating and resetting both browsers. The only difference is that now Safari just shows the ad and then the loading message without even giving me a percent. If I paste in the share link instead of clicking the button then the percent shows up again on Safari but otherwise there is no difference. Also, my account wasn't old enough when I first tried it but it is now so that obviously can't be the only problem. And I just tried visiting your house from the link in your post and yours works fine so it must be something with mine.
i found that if you go to towns map and open it, then go to the directory and then click "go to my home" you can get to your home. I saw that what it seems to be doing is placing your home in the old towns map but trying to open it in the town2 map.

Learned Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items