Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
With the old housing decorator, anything you put into your housing storage via your inventory organizer would show up in the home decorator and you were able to place it in your home. Ex: I had a kiki on my floor, shoes on a shelf.. Can you still put non-housing items into your home? If so, how???

Loyal Gaian

They removed that option from the old housing decorator a long time ago, I think they are working on bringing it back in the new one though. In short, no you can't.

Aged Genius

Teh Kupcake Mawnster
With the old housing decorator, anything you put into your housing storage via your inventory organizer would show up in the home decorator and you were able to place it in your home. Ex: I had a kiki on my floor, shoes on a shelf.. Can you still put non-housing items into your home? If so, how???

NO! You can't do it! No way, No how!

(at least till later this week)

7,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Foxy Bandit
They removed that option from the old housing decorator a long time ago, I think they are working on bringing it back in the new one though. In short, no you can't.

Ah, well I just returned from about a year or 2 of being gone haha. So I'm all lost xD But d'aww, well I hope they do bring it back <3

I'm Teh Kupcake Mawnster, I must fill my kitchen with cupcakes!

Timid Giver

codemonkey37179
Teh Kupcake Mawnster

Later this week, eh? :O

Aged Genius

Blue Beastie
codemonkey37179
Teh Kupcake Mawnster

Uh, Yeah, but we are introducing the 14 day week.

Actually I have the editor ready but for just a little artwork. I promise it is coming.

The house can now support displaying them, you can have a look at my house to see how it has been updated. You can see some non-housing items on display.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/house?&houseID=31609365

Timid Giver

codemonkey37179
Blue Beastie
codemonkey37179
Teh Kupcake Mawnster

Actually I have the editor ready but for just a little artwork. I promise it is coming.

The house can now support displaying them, you can have a look at my house to see how it has been updated. You can see some non-housing items on display.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/house?&houseID=31609365

Ahh..
From version 3.0.3 to 3.0.6.
Unfortunately, I get stuck at sweeping the floor. I guess because us normal user accounts can't really connect to it yet. XD But, I'm so glad it's coming along nicely and is nearing completion. My house's finishing touches requires those small non-housing items. =D

Loyal Cutie-Pie

codemonkey37179

So maybe soon we'll be able to put items like the G9 Laptop back into are house? I hope so it use to look so cool on my desk all lit up.

Bashful Exhibitionist

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'd be happy if they just give us more basic furniture and items in the Faktori, including a laptop that everyone seems to be asking for.

Brainy Man-Lover

Ping of Death
I'd be happy if they just give us more basic furniture and items in the Faktori, including a laptop that everyone seems to be asking for.

And... I'd be happy if Gaia would just make your petition a reality already... cat_3nodding

Icy Knight

20,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Nikko Roseus
codemonkey37179

So maybe soon we'll be able to put items like the G9 Laptop back into are house? I hope so it use to look so cool on my desk all lit up.

You can put the laptop in now, but it doesn't look right. In fact for me it didn't show up and gave me an error message. I can't put in my vials of liquid either... which were my shelf items.

Kawaii Kitten

14,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
can the tv b turned on?? iread that think about how they changed the house and said im not rlly gonna say what it said ill put it in my own words the tv can now b turned off and i think it can but i dont know how 2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff