No 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

XxHakaxX's Husbando

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Is it a glitch or is it just really really hard to align furniture and items in the new housing update? I thought it was much easier in the old housing system. Now, I can't align anything and I keep getting glitches. For example, my bed appears to be under a fridge and the counter... and my door floats in the middle of the wall, and so on.
I'm having problems as well, and when i go to visit my house it is very hard to move around.
Sometimes my pink Christmas tree is half invisible when i move near it. emotion_8c

But man i love the new items they added, Gaia give us more darn it! emotion_facepalm

Devoted Pumpkin

15,900 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
my dvd player is sitting on my tv sweatdrop also there's an entire corner of my house that i can't reach to decorate. hope they fix this :/
i like all of ornaments, some of them move and light up!

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Scythe de Zaran
Nikko Roseus
KuramaCat

You should report glitches either in the Housing Feedback thread or the Housing Errors forum. If people don't report glitches, then they might not get noticed and worked on for a long time. xD

XxHakaxX's Husbando

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Haruna Shirou
Scythe de Zaran
Nikko Roseus
KuramaCat

You should report glitches either in the Housing Feedback thread or the Housing Errors forum. If people don't report glitches, then they might not get noticed and worked on for a long time. xD
Thanks Shirou

7,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have issues with it, I found a way to work with it though. Hard to explain but you'll just have to keep playing with it. Such as placing counters in reverse order as you normally would. Some things I can't get though, such as this cabnit that won't become flush against the wall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff