Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

hi, i just finished making my house into a cafe, and i wanted some opinions on it. i'd love to hear your suggestions, and ideas. there were only so many items to choose from, so colors aren't perfectly matching, but i made do with what i had. anyways, here's my cafe. let me know what you think. c:
if you're having trouble with the link loading, or if the item's aren't showing up, here's a screenshot.
User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

Sparkly Fatcat

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
dekuflowers

This and your style is cute. heart

Sparkly Fatcat

rosiesenpai

thank you. c:

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
dekuflowers
rosiesenpai

thank you. c:
Your welcome. 3nodding

Ruthless Knight

dekuflowers
hi, i just finished making my house into a cafe, and i wanted some opinions on it. i'd love to hear your suggestions, and ideas. there were only so many items to choose from, so colors aren't perfectly matching, but i made do with what i had. anyways, here's my cafe. let me know what you think. c:
Whoa. This is pretty cool looking. Are you going to add in all sorts of food items soon?

Sparkly Fatcat

SoySauce888
dekuflowers
Whoa. This is pretty cool looking. Are you going to add in all sorts of food items soon?

thanks. are my items not showing up for you? i should have a bunch of pastries/drinks on the shelves, tables, and counters. o:

Ruthless Knight

dekuflowers
SoySauce888
dekuflowers

thanks. are my items not showing up for you? i should have a bunch of pastries/drinks on the shelves, tables, and counters. o:
Huh. When I went inside, I saw no food items at all. Let me try again.

Sparkly Fatcat

SoySauce888
dekuflowers
SoySauce888
dekuflowers

updated my first post with screenshot. i'm gonna look into the issue right now. c:

Ruthless Knight

dekuflowers
SoySauce888
dekuflowers
SoySauce888
dekuflowers

updated my first post with screenshot. i'm gonna look into the issue right now. c:
Oh that's awesome. It could possibly be an issue on my side as well.

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
dekuflowers
rosiesenpai

thank you. c:
Your welcome. 3nodding
I absolutely love it <33

Sparkly Fatcat

baby catch fire
I absolutely love it <33

thank you. c:

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like it very much, I wish I could manage that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff