Rogue

Laude M's Bae

Wealthy Noob

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Redwing Rogue
What items are people using to create walls in their home. Are they bookshelves? Or actual walls. If walls, where do you get them?

bookshelves

Rogue

Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue
What items are people using to create walls in their home. Are they bookshelves? Or actual walls. If walls, where do you get them?

bookshelves
I figured it at at this point. Thank you.

Laude M's Bae

Wealthy Noob

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue

bookshelves

how do i open the directory of houses?? like i want to go to durem 3000

Rogue

Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue

bookshelves

I don't think you can do that yet in towns 2. I have not found a source to a directory. I tried looking recently myself. :< It's not the same set up as it is in towns 1.

Rogue

Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue

bookshelves

No luck on the directory. I tried. If you want I can give you my neighborhood address, since I live in the 3000's, and you go down the blocks from there. It goes down when you keep to the right.

Laude M's Bae

Wealthy Noob

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue

bookshelves

No luck on the directory. I tried. If you want I can give you my neighborhood address, since I live in the 3000's, and you go down the blocks from there. It goes down when you keep to the right.

awesome biggrin D!!! or maybe we can be neighbours if u got vacancies

Rogue

Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue

bookshelves

We have two slots left in the neighborhood I live in. They are both on the second floor. Was that what you were mainly after?Or are you looking to move in near friends?

Moment, as I get the url to the address.

Rogue

Chamak Challoo

Here you go.

my house

I am in neighborhood 3199. If you wanted to go down in number for where you want an apartment, stay to your left and follow the blue arrows at the end of the street, they take you to different blocks of that area of the neighborhood. Just exit the home and you can view the two vacancies below my apartment. Enjoy if you choose to move in below. heart

Laude M's Bae

Wealthy Noob

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue

We have two slots left in the neighborhood I live in. They are both on the second floor. Was that what you were mainly after?Or are you looking to move in near friends?

no i dont really have any friends.. so it doesnt matter. i just want to be near the cool houses

Rogue

Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue

no i dont really have any friends.. so it doesnt matter. i just want to be near the cool houses

Awww, :< well, I'll be a friendly neighbor. Don't worry, I don't bite. > biggrin Most of the houses are locked in my neighborhood to be honest. I think of the four there, only two are open to view emo Some people just seem so unwelcoming.

Laude M's Bae

Wealthy Noob

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue
Chamak Challoo
Redwing Rogue

Awww, :< well, I'll be a friendly neighbor. Don't worry, I don't bite. > biggrin Most of the houses are locked in my neighborhood to be honest. I think of the four there, only two are open to view emo Some people just seem so unwelcoming.

i m interested in 201 ..but idk how to move in

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces