Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Fox

So I think I finally got my house all finished. I don't think I can fit anything else in there. Tell me what ya think. Also feel free to share yours as well. smile
Edit: Updated pic of house!

User Image

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Nice... It really has something classy... The only thing I can point out that it might be a good idea to use some bookshelves to give yourself some privacy on the bathroom (you can rotate them to look like walls)... Other than that it's a really nice home... Somewhat reminds me of a grandparent's home... cat_3nodding

And since we're free to share ours as well:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Don't mind the added circles and such... Don't pay attention to some of the items that have layering issues... And for some reason the Hearts on my left wall are missing (though they show up just fine when I arrange my home)... cat_sweatdrop

Here's how it should look like when all the bugs are fixed (screenie taken in Towns V.1)...

Aged Fox

YunaSama
Nice... It really has something classy... The only thing I can point out that it might be a good idea to use some bookshelves to give yourself some privacy on the bathroom (you can rotate them to look like walls)... Other than that it's a really nice home... Somewhat reminds me of a grandparent's home... cat_3nodding

Don't mind the added circles and such... Don't pay attention to some of the items that have layering issues... And for some reason the Hearts on my left wall are missing (though they show up just fine when I arrange my home)... cat_sweatdrop

Here's how it should look like when all the bugs are fixed (screenie taken in Towns V.1)...

Haha I suppose I could put up some "walls" Yeah I definitely like the old timey feel to it.
Your house though is looking super cute. I like how it all flows together so nicely. ^^

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Fox on Stilts
YunaSama

Haha I suppose I could put up some "walls" Yeah I definitely like the old timey feel to it.
Your house though is looking super cute. I like how it all flows together so nicely. ^^

You really did a great job on it... cat_3nodding

And ahw, thank you... I wanted to make it my own fun little paradise... This is probably kinda what my home will look like once I move out (but with my game consoles and lot's of Pokémon plushies)... cat_sweatdrop

Cat

User Image
It was night when I took my picture.

I'm still thinking on what to add and how to incorporate more plants while maintaining a clean and eclectic design.

Vicious Sex Symbol

12,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I love all your houses ^_^ Everyone has a very unique design.

Mine is kinda average. Just going for a realistic apartment feel. But here it is emotion_c8

User Image

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Here's mine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. biggrin

Wish it was daytime when I took mine, though. I don't suppose the 12341234 trick works anymore in Towns 2. XD

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I'm pretty happy with it. I will of course completely redecorate if we get some nice looking purple furniture.

Link here

Tipsy Tipper

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I changed the layout of my house to make it look more roomier. See my edited post above. =)

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tiny Sex Symbol

Friendly Friend

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
All of yall houses look wonderful!!!
I'm waitint to see if I want to rent a home or build a neighborhood before I embellish my home. My Towns 1 home isn't all that great. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff