Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Ok, so after finally being able to get Towns open so that I can place my home I noticed that everywhere is in the town of Barton. I was wondering, is it at all possible to live in Durem? If so, how can I place my home there?

Feral Loiterer

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nope, not yet. You can only put your house in Barton at the moment. They just released Gambino and slowly releasing the other towns. So it'll be a while.

Fashionable Flatterer

7,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Astrine
Nope, not yet. You can only put your house in Barton at the moment. They just released Gambino and slowly releasing the other towns. So it'll be a while.

Oh Gambino sounds nice I hope they have beaches ^_^

Familiar Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Astrine

That's what I figured. Any idea of a general time period when it should be open? Thanks for the reply by the way 3nodding

Feral Loiterer

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
zfd6194

That's what I figured. Any idea of a general time period when it should be open? Thanks for the reply by the way 3nodding
Unfortunately, no and you're welcome ^^
ShotgunVixen
Oh Gambino sounds nice I hope they have beaches ^_^
Of course they do! It's an island after all. biggrin

Kawaii Carnivore

OwO , when it s done, it ll be really cool !!!! (dreams of Aekea home-town )
.I guess I ll have some time left to make my house perfect .It s so horrible at the moment lol .
I'll also suggest you that you should stay in Barton only. Shifting from one place to another will give you a problem.
prix immobilier

Interstellar Explorer

According to what I've read in ATA (Ask the admin) about 2-3 weeks earlier, the homes can be put into any of the four towns in the future and they will have neighbourhoods too. But they continue the three remaining cities next year. I quote some of the bits (most of them are from codemonkey37179 developer):

Q: Question #2: What is Towns 2? Why was it made?

A: Towns 2 is the replacement for Towns. We made it because the old code for Towns was not maintainable and by making a new towns we are able to create more elaborate events. We held the Rejected Olympics in Towns 2. We are adding all the towns, though currently we only have part of Gambino. We plan to add a lot of new features, and bring (almost) all the old features from Towns.

We are hoping to have the houses in by the end of this year, as well as bugs, shaking trees, etc.

Then at the start of next year, we start adding the next town (Barton, Akea, or Durem). We have not decided which one.

So I guess Isle de Gambino will be fully finished first... He also mentioned there would be a "GPS device" with which you can find your friend (maybe similiar to the one in zOMG).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff