Welcome to Gaia! ::

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

It's really hard to find a flat in Aekea and I don't want to be the only one in a building redface . So if you have a building in Aekea that needs tenants, feel free to comment or pm me.

I would prefer the flat above the store/ Apartment VI.

PS. Sorry, I just got really lazy to browse through all of the topics. It's hard to find topics for Aekea neighbours sweatdrop

Laude M's Bae

Wealthy Noob

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xXxkullottexXx
It's really hard to find a flat in Aekea and I don't want to be the only one in a building redface . So if you have a building that needs tenants, feel free to comment or pm me.

PS. Sorry, I just got really lazy to browse through all of the topics. It's hard to findtopics for Aekea neighbours sweatdrop

i am interested
i created an aparment for one, fullly equipted with a washroom, kitchen, dining room,l iving room , private bedroom and gym, as well as piano music area.

let me know if u are interested

Laude M's Bae

Wealthy Noob

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Chamak Challoo
xXxkullottexXx
It's really hard to find a flat in Aekea and I don't want to be the only one in a building redface . So if you have a building that needs tenants, feel free to comment or pm me.

PS. Sorry, I just got really lazy to browse through all of the topics. It's hard to findtopics for Aekea neighbours sweatdrop

i am interested
i created an aparment for one, fullly equipted with a washroom, kitchen, dining room,l iving room , private bedroom and gym, as well as piano music area.

let me know if u are interested

apartment:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

Chamak Challoo

I looked up your building and discovered you were living in Durem. I have nothing against Durem but, I would like to have an Apartment in Aekea. Thanks for the offer though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff