< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 > >>

MelloJello29's Other Half

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
WolfdeHeartless

Charlie jumped into the air and grabbed a hold of the fence. Doing the best she could with a heavy shield on her back, she climbed up and over into the abandoned carnival. "I made it in safely and undetected, Director." she spoke into the communicator. "I hope you know there's no guarded entry." her director spoke. Charlie looked over to see the gates wide open. "Well, it was more fun to go in the way I chose." she said, pulling the shield off her back. "Now where oh where would anyone be hiding?" she asked herself placing it close to her for protection.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
CaptCharChar

Alex notices some noise. "Ah whoever they are are history." He sent his Imp familer to scout out as he gestured with his hand, and summoned three skeletons. "Patrol the place you numbskulls." And returned to just waiting around.

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
WolfdeHeartless

Charlie looked around the place. It was almost too quiet for a carnival. Turning around she noticed what looked like a skeleton headed in her direction. In a rush of panic, she chose to run. She took shelter behind a run down ticket booth. "So much for being abandoned..." she mumbled.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
CaptCharChar

The Imp plushie flew by as the girl went in the booth and landed on Alex's hand. "A girl is wondering about at this time of night? What a naughty naughty girl she'll need to be punished for trespassing." Alex summoned several more skeletons as the one who spied the girl reported to him. "She didn't kill you? Oh what fun I'll have maiming her." And left towards the booth in question.

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
WolfdeHeartless

She peeked out from a broken window to see an army of skeletons. Charlie slowly left and put her shield up. "You want some? Taste some red, white and blue!" she shouted. She took the shield and gave it a good throw like a Frisbee. It managed to hit two of them before coming back to her. At this rate she would get herself killed. She took it and threw it again and in the time it was in the air, she pulled out one of her guns. The shield hit two more and came back. "Oh crud, how do you work these again?" she asked herself. she cocked it and aimed hoping she was actually doing this right. It fired a bullet and skimmed the side of one of the skeletons head. "Good, it works!" Charlie said.

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

User Image
Name: Goes by "the Puppeteer"
Personality: Mysterious and Spontaneous
Carrying: A doll possessed by a demon, he calls her Anna. She can speak and move on her own and has a sharp tongue.
Background: The Puppeteer used to work for the carnival before it was abandoned, he continues to linger even after business has moved on. He is just that creepy sort of guy, I guess. xd
Anything else?: Anna, the doll, usually talks more than he does. No body knows what the Puppeteer looks like beneath his mask.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
CaptCharChar

Alex was annoyed at the quick dispatching of his hoard and then decided to see if he was in ear shot of his victim. "So my dear whoever you might be why are you in the middle of nowhere? I'm here hoping to kill someone horribly but that's just the side effects of having no soul." Alex was amused with his own statement and awaited a reply before he got rough with this victim to be.

Hilarious Genius

Someone tell me how to do this... O.o
Name: Miecena
Personality: Miecena is a nice fellow. If you're cool with him, he'll be cool with you. He's funny, and is quick to turn the joke on someone else. He has a bit of a quick temper and it has gotten him into a lot of trouble.
Carrying: A scarf that can change it's shape at will. Whether it be wings, a shield, or a blade, the scarf can do it.
Background: Miecena is a paid assassin, and a damn good one. Although, he only works for people he owes a debt to.
Anything else?: Miecena is just an alias, not his real name. Also, nobody knows where he came from, or where he goes after his jobs. If you need him, he's just there.

Merry Traveler

this recruiting thread has turned into rp

hmm..I am interested,but there is so many sub forum for each genre, many of them empty
so confusing to look each of the sub-forum

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
amarzyciel
this recruiting thread has turned into rp

hmm..I am interested,but there is so many sub forum for each genre, many of them empty
so confusing to look each of the sub-forum

If you would consider joining us in our guild we would be much obliged c:

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

Invisible Streaker

10,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Xelyn_X13
ninja

emotion_donotwant