1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

MelloJello29's Other Half

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Welcome to Lands of Imagination, a roleplay guild!

Click on the picture to go to the guild!

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

-----x Greetings!

I'd like to welcome you once more to our search thread! I am CaptCharChar, one of the crew members working for Lands of Imagination and our owner is Wydra Stenr. This guild is still a bit new and we have 116 members right now. Lands of Imagination is an all roleplay guild with many genres of roleplay. You can create a roleplay or join one. When your not roleplaying, you can go to the guild's Chatterbox where you can chat with other roleplayers. So what are you waiting for? Go on and check it out! Click the picture above to browse what we have to offer!

-----x Now you kind of have to...

-x Join

Its much easier now. Before you click the join button, read everything on the front page. We've recently asked that you include a sample of writing. You can write something of your own, pull something from a recent roleplay, or if you have a page of samples just link us. After that, please go read our rules and terms in the forums!

--x Play the role

We have a lot of genre's for you to choose from. From Action to Steampunk theres something for you to to find! Just go to a sub-forum that you're interested in and start looking. Feel free to join once you find something you like!

If group roleplays aren't your thing, no need to worry. We have a 1x1 search sub forum and a normal 1x1 sub forum. There you can post things you're looking for in a 1x1.

If you can't find a group roleplay and maybe you really don't like 1x1's, why not create you're own? Simple and easy!

-----x What does this guild even offer?

Crew Lounge
        Recruits
        Chatterbox
        Roleplay of the Month/RP Hall of Fame
        1x1s
        Group RPs
        Invitational RPs
        Hiring crew members
        And believe me, we have more to add on!

-----x Hey! Is there Literacy?

If you love to roleplay, then come on in and join us! We welcome with open arms! And believe me, you'll find someone there to interact with. The best way to find someone to roleplay with is open up a search thread and see what you get!

"Hey! I'm lit/advlit! I don't want to roleplay with someone who can't write a lot like me :c"

Relax, we have a Literate subform just for you! But it's for lit/advlit only. So if you know aren't Literate enough, I wouldn't suggest going in there.

-----x The Crew

We are currently looking for some crew members to help us keep the guild up and running. Just send a PM to Wydra Stenr saying what you would do to help the guild out. She asks you make it at least a paragraph.

Having someone around to help advertise, invite people and design banners to use for signatures and all would be great! So if you know you'd be good at any of this then please apply C:

-----x Get active, and get in the game!

We've noticed that sometimes, guilds like these can become a ghost town! Once you join the guild, you need to keep a 10 post monthly minimum. Don't worry, we understand if life gets to you, you're too busy, and so on. But please, go to the Absence Log and let us know why you're parting from us.

-----x Sneek peeks!

I'll update this as soon as I get the chance!

-----x Updates!

For most of you who are in the guild, this is our new recruitment thread! I was asked to make a new one to help get members to join. We've seen a decline in activity over the past month and would like for active members to join! If you can post at least twice a week, then please consider joining us!

We're looking for active crew members too. Anyone who can help bump our threads, invite active members and help run things smoothly are greatly asked for! If you're good with graphic design, then please also consider joining to make banners for us. Anything helps!

Also if you are not interested in joining, please consider giving us a "<3" for just looking! It would make all the crew members really happy! Also just vote in our poll too.

-----x The Abandoned Carnival

We've opened up a small avatar-based roleplay in these threads called the Abandoned Carnival. If you go to page 4 of the thread you can fill out a profile and join in with us! Its a nice way to continue to bump the thread.

The setting and plot of the roleplay will change on a weekly basis so keep up c:

-----x Anything else?

If Wydra gives me anything else to add it'll end up here!

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Bumps of love heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hopefully more people will join <3

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Maybe someone will join me here O:

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Are you active the other two guilds I'm in one is not very active but rps are steady the other one is ignoring my rps...(my hautus exculded...)

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
WolfdeHeartless
Are you active the other two guilds I'm in one is not very active but rps are steady the other one is ignoring my rps...(my hautus exculded...)

We're having a small activity problem but we have plenty of RPers c:

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I would join but I'm not litereate..heck I don't even understand the big deal.

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
WolfdeHeartless
I would join but I'm not litereate..heck I don't even understand the big deal.

We don't reject you if you aren't literate, so if you'd like to join but aren't that literate please feel free to do so c:

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Well I gave a sample of one of my recent rp posts.

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

WE MUST NOT DIE!!!!

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Xelyn_X13
WE MUST NOT DIE!!!!

AYE! biggrin

Anxious Trash

I'm sad that no one has replied to the Castle in the Clouds RP in a while.... Maybe I'm just impatient. O_o

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Xelyn_X13
I'm sad that no one has replied to the Castle in the Clouds RP in a while.... Maybe I'm just impatient. O_o

I simply love your av.

Anxious Trash

WolfdeHeartless
Xelyn_X13

I simply love your av.

Why thank you, your avi isn't too bad either! wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas