Will you join?

Duh! 0.9375 93.8% [ 45 ]
No thanks. Good idea though. 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 1 ]
Sure! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
i aint litrut enuff! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll Whore! 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]

Nik Espinosa
Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

Dear students,
I would like to personally welcome you to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am hoping for this to be a wonderful year of learning for all of you and for me. I would love to know you all, seeing as how we will be together for a while if you are just starting out, and even if it is your last year with us. Please, acknowledge our wonderful staff and student body as you live your years attending our wonderful school. Make new friends, learn new things and create many memories to share when you are old and grey. It will be a pleasure spending time with all of you, and good luck in your studies.

Yours Sincerley,
Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing

Good day to you Ladies and Gents! This is Nik Espinosa speaking. I am captain here at our wonderful guild, and I hope you enjoy your stay. This year is 2006, and many things have changed at Hogwarts since the Golden Era of Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore, and all of our other favorite characters. I would like to take this time to let you know just what has changed.

Now-a-days, Hogwarts has gotten a lot more.. friendlier, I'd say. Gryffindor and Slytherin have eased up on the whole rivalry thing. Many still hate each other, but many have become close friends as well. Everyone has the right to make new friends.

Since the original HP characters's children would not be old enough to actually attend Hogwarts yet, there will be no relation to the original characters. this will also make it a lot easier on everyone else if the whole school is filled with Brand New Original students and Teachers.

The school has had a rather.. dangerous, reputation. Being so, we will only allow thrid years and up to make profiles. You may still roleplay NPCs of first and second years, but I know for a fact that no one ever wants to play as an eleven or twleve year old. They aren't mature enough to actually have fun.

Also, since there will probobly be many older kids, that means that there will be old friendships. So, read over charcter sheets, pm the people who roleplay as different charcters, create little groups of friends to hang out with at Hogwarts. I know I will. *cough*Vence, Sin, and Michael*cough*

Anywho, please, enjoy your visit to Hogwarts and look it over. I thinky you will enjoy it very much. The staff here tries it's best to make sure everything tip-top. We also have much to offer: A library, different shops of your choosing, and a well-thought-out roleplay.

Enjoy Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry 2006!

-[Nik]

If you would like to join, submit your application as a roleplaying sample. I want Literate roleplayers! PLEASE, read all rules! Have fun and enjoy your stay at Hogwarts!

This is the guild I want you to join.
Only Literate people please.
I'm the Co-captain of the guild.
If you would like to join, here is the link.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=10456
Join people!

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yes, yes!
This is Nik, captain speaking.
Join us!
Yes!
Join us!

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think you made this in the wrong forum.
We should make one in the guild area, under roleplaying guilds.
Let's set one up there.
Do you want to do it?
This will work. It doesn't matter really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff