Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Raider

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
All Women who want to be in a Gaia Military Guild?
We strive to be the be the best guild in all of Gaia.

So... Join today!!!

PS: Girls only.

Quotable Genius

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
That's Sexist, Being as your not a girl, and its called Juliet, even thought you dont have a fireteam hotel, You sexist.

Conservative Raider

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
Alphoria Nemesis
That's Sexist, Being as your not a girl, and its called Juliet, even thought you dont have a fireteam hotel, You sexist.

Nemesis, This isn't my guild... Get your facts straight before you post.
Alphoria Nemesis

It's not Sexist. Creed said i could make a SEALs fireteam unit for the girl seals. I run the unit for girls to join to make them more comfortable. And thanks Eagle that was really nice of you to help me with recruiting biggrin
Here's the link to the guild for any girls interested in joining.

Click the banner to view the guild
emotion_yatta

User Image
its not sexist i agree look at the name they had a fireteam and now a juliet team so just stop right there or else you will enter storm's hall of pain B| (like a brotha)
Alphoria Nemesis
YOU ARE A wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ASSWHIPE wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Quotable Genius

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jazzy Alpha
Alphoria Nemesis

It's not Sexist. Creed said i could make a SEALs fireteam unit for the girl seals. I run the unit for girls to join to make them more comfortable. And thanks Eagle that was really nice of you to help me with recruiting biggrin

Even so, its like america making the US army MEN ONLY. It's sexist.
YA THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WOMEN IN THE ARMY YOU LITTLE b***h IM FROM CUBA YOU WANNA SEE SEXIST GO THERE AND GO ******** YOUR MAMA I DID HER LAST NIGHT FROM THE SOUTH SIDE STOP LETTING YOUR DADDY TOUCH YOU XD
OK HAVE YOU NOTICED THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE A TOWL HEAD xD

Conservative Raider

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
Alphoria Nemesis
Jazzy Alpha
Alphoria Nemesis

Stop trying to correct all of us.

Quotable Genius

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Screaming Eagle Alpha
Alphoria Nemesis
Jazzy Alpha
Alphoria Nemesis

Im Not, Im trying to correct YOU!
Alphoria Nemesis
Screaming Eagle Alpha
Alphoria Nemesis
Jazzy Alpha
Alphoria Nemesis

mr.police officer go take your baton and shove it up your a** then take your head and see if it fits please go away and die in a hole before i snap your little neck in a DM

Conservative Raider

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
Alphoria Nemesis
Screaming Eagle Alpha
Alphoria Nemesis
Jazzy Alpha
Alphoria Nemesis

HOW?!?!? Are you even a SEAL?
me? im not im a private employed merc other then being in Wheatleys army

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items