Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
From the creator of the Chrono Cross Guild, I bring to you, the United Federation of Planets Guild!

Now you may be asking, why in the world am I creating another guild?

Well, this was my original project, in fact, this was my first Guild that I ever created in Gaia to begin with, but however, lost complete interest after I started messing up and started accepting 'editted' characters, which in total, lost the inspiration that I once had. But however, with this new guild, it'll have more than the precessor didn't have.

What makes this guild different from any other guild that you've created? And what is the new improvements that you've made?

In comparison to the guild that I made last year, this guild will have many elements in terms of roleplay, or in my lust attempts to try to push the envelops of guilds, by putting the same idea I had in terms of 'making it detailed as possible' idea and turn it into one huge rp session with the main forum serving as the Official Guild that will be primarily used for talking about Star Trek, or anything even related to the sci fi world. And as for the improvements that I've made... on the other hand.. here's a list, on the improvements that I've made....

Added the two major powers in the Alpha Quadrant: The Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire.

United Earth Government: Which is practically equivalent to that of Gaian Neighbourhoods based on Neighbourhoods of the 24th Century.

Space-Time Subforum: Which acts as a beacon between dimensions or even the past, which gives you the right to create your own dimension, from any show, video game, and even create your own Fantasy RP within this guild, which my original Star Trek Guild didn't have. And also, gives many people a chance to command the Wells Class Starship or serve on it's mission to protect the time and protect the dimensions from being altered.

Starfleet Academy: This one allows you to be a first year cadet, this, is the starting phase for all would-be Captains, courses are available almost identical to that of Starfleet Academy, with the infamous Starfleet Entrance Examination.

High School: Based throughout the known Federation, this one acts more for the lovey dovey type thing, from Kindergarden to College where romance, rivalry, and even jealousy are formed.

More will be coming soon... currently however, this advertisment isn't finished, and the guild is promised to be finished by at least 5 weeks, but however, due to the busy schedule that I have, this guild's finish will be slow, but however, it'll be finished by that time.... or not, will be moved back to ensure quality...

Until then, this is the incomplete that I'm currently creating, so check it out!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=8614

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces