Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
'interesting' Jigoku Jumped forward got some water in his bottle and dodged the cyclone. Even though he had dodged it the sheer power of hit had hurt him a bit. He did a few quick hand movements and watched the water in the bottle swirl around. "it's ready" He ran back towards Gred now knowing one of his techniques.
Quirked a brow as he had his back to you his arm breaking through ground below him, and ripping up from the ground to grab you by the throat, Greed turned to meet you smiling, "Tell me about these...Jutsu." he said softly Greed very curious.
Jigoku put a knife between Greeds hand and his neck and began. "Jutsu is a ninja move based on Chakra. Chakra is a energy tht comes from your body. Like your spirit. Jutsu is the manipulation of this energy. Being able to find this energy bring it togethor and use the special words and hand movements to send it outwards in one special move. Mastering a powerful jutsu is hard but things like the transformation Jutsu, which transforms your physical appearrance or the escape Jutsu are easy.
Nods, "Good you do know a deal of Chakra, then you know of Ajna, the third eye represented by the bindi." he said softly the blade sinking into his hand but the blackness of his arm quickly started to abosorb your hand the sharp blade meaning nothing as it held on tightly.
"hi po kri so ni pa to" the bottle with the water smashed. "rapid fire jutsu" The water spread into many particles. Some went in his nose others went in his mouth. The rest of them hit him in the gut at incredible speeds. The Jigoku used the escape Jutsu to get out of Greed's grip. He fell to his knees. he was tired after using so many Jutsu. But he couldn't give up
Screeched like a bat breaking any glass in the village Greed holding his head his whole body pulseing before the water came out of his mouth in a huge puttle, Greed slapping away the water hitting at his gut, Greed smirking, "Your annoy you know that? But your very honorable, and for some reason I don't get as pissed off when i'm fighting you...somethings different." he said.
"huh, maybe it's because I...I have. Huh. Powers like you. Maybe it's because you are experiencing fun. Because I am more of a match for you then others you have fought. Whatever the reason, thanks for the time to rest." Jigoku slowly got to his feet. "Ready for round two?" Jigoku took a knife in both his hands.
Naruto_4ever
"huh, maybe it's because I...I have. Huh. Powers like you. Maybe it's because you are experiencing fun. Because I am more of a match for you then others you have fought. Whatever the reason, thanks for the time to rest." Jigoku slowly got to his feet. "Ready for round two?" Jigoku took a knife in both his hands.
Shook his head laughing, "More of a match then I thought? I only get pissed off at cocky people, and annoyed by people who think they are stronger then me but you seem to know just were your at." he said softly, "But if you really want to fight again then lets do this." he said smirking
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
Shook his head laughing, "More of a match then I thought? I only get pissed off at cocky people, and annoyed by people who think they are stronger then me but you seem to know just were your at." he said softly, "But if you really want to fight again then lets do this." he said smirking
Jigoku took out some weapons called Sirenby spikes. He threw them to the ground, if the were stepped on they dug deep into the foot. he put his right hand infront of his left and spread his feet. He went into a state of deep concentration and relaxation, hoping to rest and think of stratagies at the same time. waiting to see what Greed would do.
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
Jigoku took out some weapons called Sirenby spikes. He threw them to the ground, if the were stepped on they dug deep into the foot. he put his right hand infront of his left and spread his feet. He went into a state of deep concentration and relaxation, hoping to rest and think of stratagies at the same time. waiting to see what Greed would do.
Laughed a bit his arm becoming long like a whip sweeping the ground infront of him clean of the Sirenby's his arm flexing to eject them since they dug into his arm, "Well well you have a lot of toys." he said with a smirk walking closer to you Greed not all that warmed up even.
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
Laughed a bit his arm becoming long like a whip sweeping the ground infront of him clean of the Sirenby's his arm flexing to eject them since they dug into his arm, "Well well you have a lot of toys." he said with a smirk walking closer to you Greed not all that warmed up even.
Jigoku heard Greed coming closer and waited until the last miute the he threw one dager towards Greed, dipped the next in poison and lunged at Greed, his attack planned.
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
Jigoku heard Greed coming closer and waited until the last miute the he threw one dager towards Greed, dipped the next in poison and lunged at Greed, his attack planned.
Smiled watching you his left hand grabbing the dagger tossing it away his right arm quickly grabbing one of your legs pinning you to the ground.
Jigoku kicked at his face with his free foot. he knew Greed would grab it so he was ready to throw his other dagger at Greeds face knowing he didn't have three arms.
Naruto_4ever
Jigoku kicked at his face with his free foot. he knew Greed would grab it so he was ready to throw his other dagger at Greeds face knowing he didn't have three arms.
Greed smirked as his third eye glimmered, his right arm breaking into two grabbing his leg and then the dagger, "Ajna, ability to see things others can't...the minds like an open book, you just have to know how to read it." he said with a smirk.
Jigoku grabbed one of his legs and pulled himself into a sitting positions. He then began to punch at Greed's arms trying to loosen their grip, all the while paying attantion to his third arm with the dagger in it.
((Well I must leave good job in fighting, your going to make a very good ninja, but your not what i'm looking for. But since I came in here so aburptly I hope the fight has drawn in some people..bye))
(( Good fighting with you but I g2g to it's 1:00 hope we can continue some other time.))
bump 4 naruto
bump 4 naruto
bump 4 naruto

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out