Welcome to Gaia! ::

blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
"I am a shinobi from the village hidden in the mist. and I have heard stories of the seven deadly sins, but let me hear your version." Jigoku slightly frowned but it was barely noticable. Afterwards he maintained a straight face.
Nodded, "So you have heard of us, well I am the deadly sin of Greed, that has taken a physical form, please tell me what you've heard of us." he said crossing his arms.
"I have heard that only one or two of you have been resurected with the mission to resurect the others so you can test the world."
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
"I am a shinobi from the village hidden in the mist. and I have heard stories of the seven deadly sins, but let me hear your version." Jigoku slightly frowned but it was barely noticable. Afterwards he maintained a straight face.
Nodded, "So you have heard of us, well I am the deadly sin of Greed, that has taken a physical form, please tell me what you've heard of us." he said crossing his arms.
"I have heard that only one or two of you have been resurected with the mission to resurect the others so you can test the world."
Smirked, "Indeed, there are three of us and we are still growing." he said softly looking at you, Greeds gaze painfull to look into.
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
Smirked, "Indeed, there are three of us and we are still growing." he said softly looking at you, Greeds gaze painfull to look into.
Jigoku stared at Greeds eybrows. "So I must ask you a few things. Do you get greedy yourself? and what are you doing here? and why?" Jigokuslowly moved his hands toward his knives. He didn't trust Greed and wanted to be prepared.
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
Jigoku stared at Greeds eybrows. "So I must ask you a few things. Do you get greedy yourself? and what are you doing here? and why?" Jigokuslowly moved his hands toward his knives. He didn't trust Greed and wanted to be prepared.
Smirked, "I'm looking for hoasts so I can bring my brothers and sisters to life." he said softly as he clenched his fist it cracking and his glove ripping a little, "Greedy myself? I am Greed itself I get what I want and am never satisfied." he said softly Greed cool calm and collected.
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
Smirked, "I'm looking for hoasts so I can bring my brothers and sisters to life." he said softly as he clenched his fist it cracking and his glove ripping a little, "Greedy myself? I am Greed itself I get what I want and am never satisfied." he said softly Greed cool calm and collected.
after hearing this he almost had his hand on one of his knives. "So you are looking for warrioirs who will be hoasts. I promise you I will not be one of them."
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
after hearing this he almost had his hand on one of his knives. "So you are looking for warrioirs who will be hoasts. I promise you I will not be one of them."
Nods softly, "Alright...but how do you fight?" he asked seeming very curious now, Greeds right arm becoming black as a shadow, a red light could be seen between his brows, Greed laughing a bit now.
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
Nods softly, "Alright...but how do you fight?" he asked seeming very curious now, Greeds right arm becoming black as a shadow, a red light could be seen between his brows, Greed laughing a bit now.
"I use chakra to summon spells and special ninja techniques. I use water as my element. But if I cannot beat you I will have to kill myself. Unless I get you into my Water Prison Jutsu." Jigoku hadn't moved at all and he still had a straight face, but his mind was working extremely fast. He bagan to move know though, his hands were quickly making different signs. do ba tsu bi ka po tri pa saga tho, popo li ele do cra pit so ni ma DO. "WATER CYCLONE JUTSU!"
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
"I use chakra to summon spells and special ninja techniques. I use water as my element. But if I cannot beat you I will have to kill myself. Unless I get you into my Water Prison Jutsu." Jigoku hadn't moved at all and he still had a straight face, but his mind was working extremely fast. He bagan to move know though, his hands were quickly making different signs. do ba tsu bi ka po tri pa saga tho, popo li ele do cra pit so ni ma DO. "WATER CYCLONE JUTSU!"
Rasied a brow not flinching at all, "Your playing with water? Well then time to play with the sharks you little guppy." he said before his arm seemed to pulse, the skin covering the red glow ripped open like an eye lid, Greed having a third eye he smirked, "Watch you." he said softly looking at you with all three eyes, the site chilling.
Jigoku's Cyclone was hurling toward Greed but they both seemed to have forgotten about. Jigoku sensed an amazing deal of power in Greed and knew he probably couldn't beat him. But he had to try. "Don't get to confident, it just might blind you." was the last line Jigoku said before jumping ontop of a roof, then onto another. He slid off and fell to the ground. He crouched down and watched Greed and wondered what would happen when his cyclone hit, which would probably be very soon.
Naruto_4ever
Jigoku's Cyclone was hurling toward Greed but they both seemed to have forgotten about. Jigoku sensed an amazing deal of power in Greed and knew he probably couldn't beat him. But he had to try. "Don't get to confident, it just might blind you." was the last line Jigoku said before jumping ontop of a roof, then onto another. He slid off and fell to the ground. He crouched down and watched Greed and wondered what would happen when his cyclone hit, which would probably be very soon.
Greed yelled it sounding like the roar of a lion, his arm becoming sharp like a needle Greed stabbing the center of the cyclone both holding against each other before Greed growled again whipping his arm at you, the cyclone going off course aiming now at the buildings, Greed laughing as his arm morphed back.
'interesting' Jigoku Jumped forward got some water in his bottle and dodged the cyclone. Even though he had dodged it the sheer power of hit had hurt him a bit. He did a few quick hand movements and watched the water in the bottle swirl around. "it's ready" He ran back towards Gred now knowing one of his techniques.
Naruto_4ever
'interesting' Jigoku Jumped forward got some water in his bottle and dodged the cyclone. Even though he had dodged it the sheer power of hit had hurt him a bit. He did a few quick hand movements and watched the water in the bottle swirl around. "it's ready" He ran back towards Gred now knowing one of his techniques.
Quirked a brow as he had his back to you his arm breaking through ground below him, and ripping up from the ground to grab you by the throat, Greed turned to meet you smiling, "Tell me about these...Jutsu." he said softly Greed very curious.
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
Quirked a brow as he had his back to you his arm breaking through ground below him, and ripping up from the ground to grab you by the throat, Greed turned to meet you smiling, "Tell me about these...Jutsu." he said softly Greed very curious.
Jigoku put a knife between Greeds hand and his neck and began. "Jutsu is a ninja move based on Chakra. Chakra is a energy tht comes from your body. Like your spirit. Jutsu is the manipulation of this energy. Being able to find this energy bring it togethor and use the special words and hand movements to send it outwards in one special move. Mastering a powerful jutsu is hard but things like the transformation Jutsu, which transforms your physical appearrance or the escape Jutsu are easy.
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
Jigoku put a knife between Greeds hand and his neck and began. "Jutsu is a ninja move based on Chakra. Chakra is a energy tht comes from your body. Like your spirit. Jutsu is the manipulation of this energy. Being able to find this energy bring it togethor and use the special words and hand movements to send it outwards in one special move. Mastering a powerful jutsu is hard but things like the transformation Jutsu, which transforms your physical appearrance or the escape Jutsu are easy.
Nods, "Good you do know a deal of Chakra, then you know of Ajna, the third eye represented by the bindi." he said softly the blade sinking into his hand but the blackness of his arm quickly started to abosorb your hand the sharp blade meaning nothing as it held on tightly.
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
Nods, "Good you do know a deal of Chakra, then you know of Ajna, the third eye represented by the bindi." he said softly the blade sinking into his hand but the blackness of his arm quickly started to abosorb your hand the sharp blade meaning nothing as it held on tightly.
"hi po kri so ni pa to" the bottle with the water smashed. "rapid fire jutsu" The water spread into many particles. Some went in his nose others went in his mouth. The rest of them hit him in the gut at incredible speeds. The Jigoku used the escape Jutsu to get out of Greed's grip. He fell to his knees. he was tired after using so many Jutsu. But he couldn't give up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff