Welcome to Gaia! ::

bump 4 naruto
bump 4 naruto User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bump 4 naruto
Walks in calmly looking about, Greed taking a long puff of his cig before opening his mouth letting it drift slowly up, Greed blowing the rest out as he spoke, "Who here can roleplay perfectly?" he asked with a smirk, Greed dropping the cig to the ground which he stepped on.
watchs Greed from a roof top tentavley. He is sctrutinizing his every move wondering wether he is an enemy or a friend.
Quirked a brow as he looked about, "I'm not going to ask again..." he said once more Greed turning about, Greed being on a misson to find five of the strongest fighters he could.
blackhalo
Quirked a brow as he looked about, "I'm not going to ask again..." he said once more Greed turning about, Greed being on a misson to find five of the strongest fighters he could.
'he knows I am here' he took out two shuriken, waited for the right moment and threw one of them towards greed. Then he jumped down from the roof behind a building still holding the other shuriken.
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
'he knows I am here' he took out two shuriken, waited for the right moment and threw one of them towards greed. Then he jumped down from the roof behind a building still holding the other shuriken.
Snarled a bit as Greed caught it inches from his face throwing it back where it came from it ripping through the roof and sticking into the wall of another building behind it, "I'm not screwing around here kid." he said softly Greed walking slowly to where there was space between two houses, "Show yourself before I burn this place to the ground." he order, Greed wasn't a person to be disobeyed.
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Snarled a bit as Greed caught it inches from his face throwing it back where it came from it ripping through the roof and sticking into the wall of another building behind it, "I'm not screwing around here kid." he said softly Greed walking slowly to where there was space between two houses, "Show yourself before I burn this place to the ground." he order, Greed wasn't a person to be disobeyed.
Jigoku knew greed was well trained. He took out a ninja knife and threw it towards Greed, he also threw the shuriken around the other side of the building, so it would circle around to hit Greed from behind.
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Jigoku knew greed was well trained. He took out a ninja knife and threw it towards Greed, he also threw the shuriken around the other side of the building, so it would circle around to hit Greed from behind.
Growled as he high kicked the knife into the air, then grabbed the shuriken with his hand breaking it in half, "Get out here so I can talk to you or ill demolise these buildings." he ordered, Greed hated when hes buttons were pushed and was getting to the point of hurting someone.
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Growled as he high kicked the knife into the air, then grabbed the shuriken with his hand breaking it in half, "Get out here so I can talk to you or ill demolise these buildings." he ordered, Greed hated when hes buttons were pushed and was getting to the point of hurting someone.
Jigoku had studied him enough. He poot three ninja knives in his belt just in case and stapped into the clearing. He was about 16 years old with very blonde hair. he was wearing a green t shirt ontop of a blue long sleeved shirt. He had two katana on his left hip and a small pack on his right. He loocked slightly older then he was also wearing his head band as a sort of belt. "I have shown myself, what else do you want of me?"
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Naruto_4ever
blackhalo
Jigoku had studied him enough. He poot three ninja knives in his belt just in case and stapped into the clearing. He was about 16 years old with very blonde hair. he was wearing a green t shirt ontop of a blue long sleeved shirt. He had two katana on his left hip and a small pack on his right. He loocked slightly older then he was also wearing his head band as a sort of belt. "I have shown myself, what else do you want of me?"
Smirked, turning to him, "What kind of fighter are you, and are you familiar with the Seven deadly sins?" he asked politly as he put a hand on his hip.
"I am a shinobi from the village hidden in the mist. and I have heard stories of the seven deadly sins, but let me hear your version." Jigoku slightly frowned but it was barely noticable. Afterwards he maintained a straight face.
Naruto_4ever
"I am a shinobi from the village hidden in the mist. and I have heard stories of the seven deadly sins, but let me hear your version." Jigoku slightly frowned but it was barely noticable. Afterwards he maintained a straight face.
Nodded, "So you have heard of us, well I am the deadly sin of Greed, that has taken a physical form, please tell me what you've heard of us." he said crossing his arms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff