Welcome to Gaia! ::

My friend and I have this Idea of creating a guild about naruto. The front page will look something like this

Welcome all Naruto fans. This is a guild were you can discuss what you think will happen, RP with other members, enter fighting contests and do much more.

Attention all people who would like to join this guild. If you really want to join this forum then you should read 'the scroll of shadows' basically the thing with all the info and rules. Also we want you to join this forum because you like Naruto not because you want to be the cool guy who's heard of someguy named naruto. If you join the guild but don't do anything then you will probably be banned.The entry fee is 0g, no need to worry.

UPDATES:
we are currently creating 'membership cards' things you can put in your signature that advertise the guild and show people that you like Naruto

Sub Forums
Welcome-make friends, learn more about Naruto, and get yourself started
Alliances-form teams with other shinobi to fight in team battles
sub title discussion discussion-for those who don't wait for it to be translated and just watch it with sub-titles
English Naruto watchers discussion-for people who prefer to watch it in english
Character forums-learn more about your favourite naruto characters and make up your own shinobi

So if you like our Idea please tell us and if you want to give us some pointers, even better. I hope we create this guild and a lot of people enjoy it.
bump 4 naruto
bump 4 naruto
bump 4 naruto
bump 4 naruto
bump 4 naruto
bump 4 naruto
moooooooooooooooooooo
can i join the guild
yay! yes you can join
bro can i join plz crying crying crying crying crying crying
okie dokie
ok how do i join
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
aiyumae
okie dokie
ok how do i join
(ignore Aranos Maru) well you could make up an entry form for me. like with your name character and stuff like that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff