Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Guildswoman

Guild Link

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=35031

About this guild

A whole new point of view for anyone.

It includes:

-RPs from a variety of shows, movies, and games.
- A Bump thread subforum
- Lounges that is sure to make you drool
- And basically anything you can think of.

Plus, if you are not satisfied, or if you have a compliment or just have something you want to get off of your chest, the Say Anything thread on the main forum will allow you to do that. REMEMBER TO FOLLOW GAIA RULES WHEN POSTING IN THE SAY ANYTHING THREAD.

Constantly looking for new members.

Skilled Guildswoman

Subforum features

1. Randomland

Where everything that doesn't fit within the other subforums goes. Such as if you wanted to make a thread about Obama and you wanted to get opinions on him. This subforum is where you can put such a random thread.

Plus, if you are going to be away for a while or you wish to have forgiveness from me because you accidentally did something bad... well there's a thread in this subforum called "My Bad". This way I know that if you had made a mistake in joining... or... if you had been away and hadn't posted, but wanted to, this would be where to post.

2. It happens in the dark

Dreams. We all have them. Whether they be dreams of goals we wish to see come true someday or... if they are the type we have at night.

If you've had a dream that you were just dying to talk about, then this subforum is where you post.

3. Let's Duel

If you are a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh or Yu-Gi-Oh GX, this subforum is where you post the threads related to this show or to the actual card games.

*warning* Do NOT post threads that DISCOURAGE or FLAME members who do like the show or game.

4. Music to my ears

For those who have written their own songs or their own poems and would like to post them. Do that here.

5. South Town

For those who ARE fans of KOF, FATAL FURY, STREET FIGHTER, MORTAL KOMBAT, etc. Threads related to these games and related games (tekken series is another that fits here).

6. The legend of Zelda

The title of this subforum is self-explanitory.

7. Saiyajin Village

Dragon Ball Z fans, look no further. This subforum is for those die-hard DBZ fans. It has everything a true DBZ fan needs. If there is something missing in here, please add it. I shall hide in my shame later if I forgot something.

8. Just a Nittle Luck

A combonation subforum. Contests like ones from tektek can be held in this subforum as well as threads related to the Boy-Love animated series Gravitation are placed here.

9. A Picture's worth a thousand words

Art threads go here.

10. The Enchanted Forest

A place where you can put threads related to magic. Sailor Moon based threads, Winx Club threads, MewMew threads, Pretty Cure, etc. Those types of threads would go into this subforum.

11. Paradise

Harvest Moon related threads.

Skilled Guildswoman

12. Avatar Aviary

If your avatar is in the arenas, this is the place to advertise it. You can also brag about certain items you have found for your avatar.

13. The Archives

History about the actual place that was discovered deep within my mind. A great place to do some commenting and suggesting besides the actual sticky found on the main page.

14. Maps!

Have you ever had a good map of some place that you want everyone else to know where it is? Or, if you had a mapping idea of what you saw when you read the Archives... this is the place to put your maps.

*A MUCH NEEDED AREA THAT NEEDS HELP!*

15. Necessities

Joe's Junkyard - do your recycling here and get a vehicle of your own idea made out of your trash!

Southtown Hospital - any character from any show/game can be placed here if injured. It is more like a hotel than a hospital, but has all the medical equipment required for a fully functional hospital. So enjoy your stay here while it lasts.

16. Lounges

Lounge related threads, bars, diners... those types of things go here. There are many here already, so feel free to get involved.

The most active one is THE BOGARD BAR. Worthy to look at.

17. Video Gaming Headquarters

If you have finished a game such as Kingdom Hearts 2 or Megaman or Contra or even Final Fantasy.... this is the place to brag about what you did and how you passed it! The ultimate walkthroughs and cheat sheets here!

*NO OFFSITE THREAD LINKS IN THIS SUBFORUM PLEASE!*

18. Celebrate

Where anniversaries take place. Once the year has passed a new thread will be made for the anniversary of the guild can be.

19. Let's Beyblade

I admit, the title for this subforum is lame. But you get the idea what its about. Its about Beyblade the show and the sport.

20. In the world of Pokemon

Another subforum with a lame title and will get its title changed later. But, its about the Pokemon gaming series.

21. Schools

A subforum where there can be many schools. All schools have been thus far been abandoned. Empty buildings collecting insects.

22. Megaman X

Megaman related threads go here and it is run by Marth_Blade of Truth.

Skilled Guildswoman

23. The Renaissance Bumping Committee

Another subforum with an obvious title. Bump threads go here. There can be millions of these started and would really boost the guild.

24. Planet Walt Disney

Where Disney related titles go. Like Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid... you know... those threads.

25. The Orochi lands

The Naruto and the Kingdom Hearts related threads. This was a special subforum added and is run by Iori_Yagami1990.

26. Fire Emblem City

Another Subforum run by Marth_Blade of Truth. Fire Emblem related threads.

27. The Demon Realm

Fable, Lord of the Rings, Mythical creature threads such as Twilight related threads go here. Based on Halloweenish Demon Topics.

28. My little Pony

Yep, this is the subforum where the toddler threads go. topics everyone should like but doesn't. Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Potato Head Kids, Hamtaro, My Little Pony... those threads for little kids can go here. It should be a barrel of laughs here.

29. Enthera

The last subforum in this guild. Massive Guild, I know. Anyway, this subforum is run by me and by Wolf of the Sacred Wind.

Since I had discovered this piece of land through my dreams at night and was too big to fit into individual threads alone, then this is why I chose to make the subforum.

In it, we have 4 main categories. The Elven Lands, which is not only information about elves in this land along with a worded map, but also, it turned into a roleplay!

The second category is called Dwarf City, 3rd is Gnomegeron (I think, can't remember), and lastly, Canthor.

At any rate, this place is something the eyes should see.

*NEXT POST IS THE BASIC RULES OF MY GUILD*

Skilled Guildswoman

THE RULES OF THE RENAISSANCE GALAXY GUILD

I admit I have been a slacker with this, so be grateful.

Rules to follow:

1. BE ACTIVE!

I despise people who join my guild, on friend list or not, and then do not post a single thing. If they are on my friend list, then those people should be removed from my friend list for wasting my time.

I mean, what kind of a friend joins a guild and then ignores it completely? That is no friend I want to have. So, any inactive members will be booted after 2 MONTHS.

EXCEPTIONS ARE MY ALTS AND MY SISTER.

2. Follow Gaia ToS

This means no making others feel bad for joining. Just because someone may like something another does not, does not give the "non-liking" person the right to put the one who "does" like a certain subforum or thread down.

This is called trolling. You will be insta-banned for doing this and a nice little PM to the Gaia Admin will be made for you doing so. SO DON'T TROLL!

This also means KEEP THE THREADS PG-13 at a Maximum.

PG-13 definition rating - May contain scenes of violence, nudity, sex related humor, coarse language.

This definition you often see at the beginning of movies with this rating. This definition gives warnings to others that the thread or movie may contain the above situations.

God-modding definition

1. Taking control of another's character without PMed permission.
2. Acting invincible by not allowing hits in a fighting-based roleplay (such things can happen in the South Town subforum or the Saiyajin village).
3. Any action that is totally unfair to another member.

GOD-MODDING IS A BIG NO-NO!

EXCEPTIONS TO GOD-MODDING ARE:

1. If a member's character is unconscious and therefore the character would be unaware of movement. In such cases as medical emergencies.

2. If a member has alts (like me) and for activity purposes only can do this. There must be indication of Alt Movement.

Skilled Guildswoman

To Join my Guild, please provide the following information

1. Character name
2. If you go to school or are working - such things can provide auto excuses for inactivity.
3. What is your main interest of the subforums listed?

PLEASE NOTE THAT CHARACTER NAME IS NOT THE SAME AS YOUR USERNAME OR YOUR REAL NAME.

Exceptions of this would be if you got invited because you bought something from my store in the marketplace.

Skilled Guildswoman

The Renaissance Galaxy Crew

Empress Dee - Captain

Marth_Blade of Truth - Vice Captain
- Xenn be Twisted - Vice Captain
erynsel - Vice Captain
William-Tyler (alt) - Vice captain
flamingdove - Vice Captain

chocolate_kitten9470 - crew
angels-on-earth-are-rare - crew
xxdarkredxx - crew
harryfan1 - crew
Linken_Bogard (alt) - crew

Skilled Guildswoman

Renaissance Members and their current post numbers

*PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE 0 POSTS, YOU HAVE UNTIL THE END OF JUNE TO POST OR YOUR GONE! EXCEPTIONS ARE MY ALTS AND MY SISTER.*

Page 1

1. SephirothMaiden has 2 posts.
2. narudan is in danger of being booted for inactivity. 0 posts
3. ShuichiSShindou (alt) has 34 posts.
4. sasuke99969 is in danger of being booted for inactivity. 0 posts
5. GunSlingerKusanagi has 4 posts.
6. SetoJKaiba (alt) has 22 posts.
7. 6Yuki-san6 is in danger of being booted for inactivty. 0 posts
8. Eiri Uesegi (alt) has 54 posts.
9. kihonkataichi has 6 posts.

Page 2

10. Aaron Masters (alt) has 21 posts.
11. Rustom is in danger of being booted due to inacitvity. 0 posts.
12. Ryoga316 has 1 post.
13. CuTeN3K0JiN has 4 posts
14. Xeno Alex has 13 posts.
15. Kenneth J masters (alt) has 12 posts.
16. Elizabeth Hoshi (alt) has 3 posts.
17. Vegeta the Prince is in danger of being booted due to inactivity. 0 posts.
18. Komishi has 3 posts.
19. KOokieCOokie is in danger of being booted from my guild due to inactivity. 0 Posts.
20. MiwaFujiwara is in danger of being booted from my guild due to inactivity. 0 posts.
21. Princess Lisa Thai (alt) has 1 post.
22. katoloni6 has 4 posts.
23. SIGMA HADES has 2 posts
24. Tehhcolourlesscookie is in danger of being booted from my guild due to inactivity. 0 posts.
25. egypteyes has 31 posts. blaugh
26. XxXxemocookieXxXx has 4 posts.
27. Sweet Princess-Princess is in danger of being booted. 0 posts.
28. yslyna is in danger of being booted. 0 posts.
29. keyblader00 is in danger of being booted 0 posts.

Page 3/5

30. heatstroke1 is in danger of being booted. 0 posts.
31. The_Zora_Wizard has 1 post.
32. VegetaHonshura(alt) has 17 posts
33. Wolf of the Sacred Wind has 20 posts.
34. emo-over-the-rainbow-91 has 32 posts. blaugh
35. manslayer838 has 6 posts
36. Torana-chan has 5 posts.
37. fantasyboy101 has 3 posts
38. saiyan_ninja has 1 post.
39. Broly Tagachi has 29 posts.
40. baby_beauty has 1 post.
41. Ochru (alt) has 126 posts! Oh my god, he is an active one!
42. ducky20girl (my sister) has 12 posts.
43. dark_angel9683 has 1 post
44. CynthiaDS (alt) has 27 posts
45. HeneroshiYagami (alt) has 30 posts.
46. Iori_Yagami1990 (alt) has 200 posts! Wow!
47. AkaiHikaru has 2 posts.
48. Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard (alt) has 215 posts. Whew! He posts lots!
49. meggo-waffle has 6 posts.

Page 4/5

50. Ryu_Bogard (alt) has 55 posts.
51. inohimekeiji has 5 posts.
52. roan_lupus has 1 post.
53. DJ Tsunami has 1 post.
54. ichigocutie130 has 10 posts.
55. ~!Hungry_Harriet!~ has 17 posts.
56. pure66 has 7 posts.
57. saiyajin_raiko has 3 posts.
58. somer4eva has 60 posts. Wow!
59. PSYCHOfemme has 1 post.
60. Jason Hoshi (alt) has 6 posts.
61. Jason Bogard (alt) has 10 posts.
62. Ryu J Hoshi (alt) has 51 posts.
63. Dimples Bogard (alt) has 38 posts.
64. Chantelle Bogard (alt) has 40 posts.
65. Bernard Bogard (alt) has 30 posts.
66. Tiffany Bogard (alt) has 150 posts! Cripes!
67. Seykku has 179 posts! He should be promoted!
68. Gothloli-chan has 67 posts.
69. Captara has 1 post.

Last Page

70. daddies_lil_princess has 30 posts.
71. Ken_Bogard (alt) has 69 posts.
72. Kai Bogard (alt) has 68 posts.
73. LegendSephiroth has 7 posts.
74. Shindou-918 has 1 post.
75. Andy Bartholemew Bogard (alt) has 216 posts! Holy boogers!
76. KrysBlackwell has 8 posts.
77. Eiri_Yuri_Yuki has 20 posts.

Skilled Guildswoman

The Black List

Those who have been booted because they have broke the ToS or have been inactive.

1. Kumra - broke ToS (troll)
2. Dorkleberry Jam - broke ToS (troll)

Skilled Guildswoman

Questions or comments about my guild can be posted below. Current members who find this can also post.

I GIVE CREDIT FOR THIS IDEA FROM THE VEGETA GUILD THREAD! SNEN YOU ROCK!

Skilled Guildswoman

Here is an example of one thread I have:

Have you been away for so long that you have forgotten to post in this guild? Has our fine captain Empress Dee sent you a rather disturbing PM about your equally disturbing activity level?

Well, this is a place where you can apologize and if you know you are going to be away for a while or are no longer interested in this guild, then please post below. It would really help our captain find out who really wants to be here.

Thank you!

By the way, Captain, I apologize for my absence. Job hunting is the worst.

This thread here is called "My Bad". And it is intended for those who accidentally join my guild then realize they are too busy or for those who forgot to mention that they were going to be away for a while, or for people who know that they are going to be away for a bit too.

Skilled Guildswoman

The Bogard Bar RP

Here is a role-play that I have going found in the Lounges sub-forum. It is based on an original idea where in the city of South-town, which is home to King Of Fighter character Terry Bogard, there is a mansion that had been hand-built by Terry.

He had started construction when he was 10 years old, guided by his martial arts master and guardian at the time Master Tung Fu Rue. The work had been completed 2 years after Tung had been murdered by Billy Kane.

In honor of Tung, Terry had also built a monument of his Master, as well as a monument of Jeff Bogard, a monument of Lily (his first girlfriend), and a monument of a wolf. The monument of the wolf was to represent that he had a wolf's spirit and he would not regret hurting anyone who hurt those that were close to him.

This mansion, after Terry had married Empress Dee (me) in July of 2006, had undergone another huge construction project. Being completed in just under a week, the mansion had a castle-like structure added.

There were towers coming from various sections, there was a professional automotive shop for the parkade for whomever drove to the mansion, and underneath the mansion, in secret, there were tunnels going all over the place. There were, of course support beams that could not be damaged that held the building in place, but other than that, it was a whole different adventure underground as there was one already going above ground.

One would really have to check out this RP in order to really see it, and to do that, click the guild link found in the First Post of this thread.

Skilled Guildswoman

Subforum introductions

1. Randomland

Found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20144931

This subforum is as random as you are.

2. Dreams

Found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20145043

All of your dreams and wishes go here.

3. Let's Duel!

Found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20145119

Everything that Gaia permits about Yu-Gi-Oh as a show, card game and Manga series.

4. Word imagry

Found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20145197

Poems, songs, and Lyrics made by you are posted here.

5. South-town

Found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20145287

Anything KOF, Fatal Fury, Street Fighter, or Mortal Kombat go here.

6. The Legend of Zelda

Found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20145341

The title of the subforum explains itself of what its about.

7. Saiyajin Village

Found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20145485

For fans of DBZ.

Skilled Guildswoman

Here is an update on what is happening in the Renaissance Galaxy guild

There is a guild role-play going on where the basic story line is this:

Empress Dee, a woman who has been known for her endless magic, and married to the multi-time champion of the King Of fighters tournament Terry Bogard, has been keeping a very dark secret from her subjects, including Terry. She has well over 70 husbands at the same time. Only a few of those husbands know about this affair, but for those who have yet to learn, how will they react?

Meanwhile...

Kyo Kusanagi has finally found a way to finish his rival Iori Yagami off once and for all and he doesn't even have to throw one punch! Using the list of Empress Dee's Kings to his advantage, he is going to just the right people in order to see that both Iori and Empress Dee are finished. And yet, he knows not of the danger he is putting himself in by doing so.

Skilled Guildswoman

I know I haven't updated this in a while, but please..where are the members of The Renaissance Galaxy guild?

On exception of Thedarkmasterchumble and Untouchable Queen Saya, please post here if you are a member, and have an excuse for not posting.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces