Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Right. Yes, I read the sticky... [in the common case anyone should wonder about that]

Instead of spending god knows how long in the registry looking at tons of unsatisfactory guilds I post a thread here instead. I did not find what I was looking for, thus I will post the recuirements I would like to see in a guild here [ as the sticky says I can do, aparantly].

----------

Requirements:
- It has to be an RP guild.
- Literate to advanced.
- Not smut oriented ( no yaoi/yuri/whetever you want to call it)
- Non slave oriented ( not my style, sorry)
- Preferably original. (Unless you're really really good and/or adapted the concept of the anime/game/book/... so it does not follow the original exactly)
- Preferably a one RP guild. ( As in the entire guild is based around 1 thing. Not 20 different RPs. Just find it more fun that way. It also lasts longer)

----------

Well, there you have it folks. Don't be too scared by the harshness of the requirements! I'm not an elitist in any way sweatdrop ... Only the bold stuff is really mandatory!
I own a RP guild but it has three RPs Running at a time...I don't know if that is okay with you but click my sig and then PM me the answer. Don't worry about the Application process right now...Need as many members as possible since I just started it...LoL

Dangerous Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
As I said i'd prefer a one RP guild. But I'll perhaps keep you in mind. 3nodding
O.K., Got it.

Dangerous Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Rare post to keep the thread visible on page 1 mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash