Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
For a long while I have been wanting to see an actual guild on here for goths and gothic things and not just emo or rp s**t. I was unsuccessful on finding such a guild so I created my own. In here there is a literal collection of goth things and people, my profile features similar things.

If you are goth or have an interest in the gothic subculture you are welcome to join. There are many things to do in there and to check out. Theres plenty of info on the subculture, mini games, a place for mini bios, several places to make and fiddle with avatars, we keep up with goth vloggers- popular and not that popular. We try and keep anything related to goth in this guild.

You can also discuss and share your opinions on everything goth or goth related and much more.

Click Here To Enter
User Image

Hellz 2 the yea join if your a Goth or simply love the sub culture and/or lifestyle ~

Mimics rob schneider in movies - "You Can Do it! "

User Image

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
MetalGothVamp

Hellz 2 the yea join if your a Goth or simply love the sub culture and/or lifestyle ~

Mimics rob schneider in movies - "You Can Do it! "

User Image

Lmfao by reading the start of your reply I thought you were gonna be another moron tryin to talk s**t. xd

Why talk 's**t' to people online I always say lol. If anyone wants to talk s**t on goths do it in person, face to face and say what you got to say. Online is pointless hiding behind some computer screen. why I dont do public forums bc I think people shouldnt do it and back up whatever they say online in reality if theyre serious you know what I mean dudette?

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
MetalGothVamp

Why talk 's**t' to people online I always say lol. If anyone wants to talk s**t on goths do it in person, face to face and say what you got to say. Online is pointless hiding behind some computer screen. why I dont do public forums bc I think people shouldnt do it and back up whatever they say online in reality if theyre serious you know what I mean dudette?

lmfao i suck because im shy in real life XD half the friends i have are online friends that i never would have talked to in real life if it wernt for internet.. unless i was shitfaced hahaa oh well.... im not p***y tho like i have to hide on internet to talk s**t hahahaaa.. hey i knew no one would get in here lofl i posted a similar thread in gd and ppl ate that s**t up.. this subfourm.. ppl hardly get into...

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I cannot thank you enough for making that guild. I have tried searching "goth" into the forums a bunch of times, and every time I do, the only things that come up are hateful and rude remarks. You made my day. Ciao~

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
GriffinGrenade
I cannot thank you enough for making that guild. I have tried searching "goth" into the forums a bunch of times, and every time I do, the only things that come up are hateful and rude remarks. You made my day. Ciao~
Oh I'm so glad you like it. ;D I try my best with it. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces