Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Ebony the Peacian
Kecitich
bump 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello Kecitech! Thanks for the bump.

I think you'll be very pleased to know that I've decided to become a vegan indefinitely. User Image

That's totally awesome Ebony emotion_hug what makes you decide it that way? emotion_dowant I do want to know if it's not too rude to ask for such thing emotion_yatta

Sarcastic Prophet

ancantsia
User Image
Studying an art course User Image
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

That's great! Might it help you get a job afterwards?

Sarcastic Prophet

Kecitich
That's totally awesome Ebony emotion_hug what makes you decide it that way? emotion_dowant I do want to know if it's not too rude to ask for such thing emotion_yatta

Health reasons. No deep, moral convictions; I still wear leather shoes, belts, and bags. But I have a hormonal imbalance and I figure that consuming things with hormones in them might be aggravating the problem. My skin is looking a bit clearer, I've been drinking more water, and I've been exercising a bit more regularly, so that definitely helps as well. No change in weight so far, and it's inconvenient beyond comprehension, but I think it's a good change.

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Ebony the Peacian
Kecitich

Health reasons. No deep, moral convictions; I still wear leather shoes, belts, and bags. But I have a hormonal imbalance and I figure that consuming things with hormones in them might be aggravating the problem. My skin is looking a bit clearer, I've been drinking more water, and I've been exercising a bit more regularly, so that definitely helps as well. No change in weight so far, and it's inconvenient beyond comprehension, but I think it's a good change.

Awesome Ebony, great for health that is a great reason already smile Yes injected hormones to suffered animals bodies before they became meat is totally like taking addictive drugs. injected hormones contradict of our bodies need (good nutrients from plant base diets).

Everything we don't do normally is inconvenient. Everything. We just have to take time to adjust ourselves and don't fall off the wagon on the process of changing. If we fall off the wagon once in a while, evaluate of what are making kept falling off, then pick up again what are good for our bodies (if nothing's else). Less excuses and self respect.

More fruits and vegetables, they can't make us "fat" no matter how many we eat them as long as we don't over stuffed ourselves when we are already feeling full. Our bodies need simple sugar glucose as fuel (all things we eat turned into simple sugar before our bodies can use them, ALL), natural simple sugars from ripe fruits = best. smile

raw food vegans eat as much as over 30 bananas (or tons other fruits) per day for years.

Even type 1 diabetes can eat lots of raw vegetables and fruits as much as they like everyday without problems. Robby Barbaro is an example.
http://robbybarbaro.org/
Here are some of the things he eats normally
http://healthyoptimist.smugmug.com/gallery/6176115_KcBHa#!i=402656352&k=bL7jc
he has type 1 diabetes, yet he can still enjoy lots of sweetness fruits because it's natural and not harmful to our body (harmful to our bodies - cheese, milk, eggs, meat and fishes)

low fat vegan base diets can be very sweet, no need to add any refined sugar at all. Good ripe fruits are sweet. half raw fruits are sour, dry and hard most of the time.

A reason for ourselves is important

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
bump 3nodding

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
User Image
Happy May! It's sunny and lovely and .... nope, it's raining and cooling off and .... nope... well, it's May! Happy May! rofl

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

*Bump*

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Happy May 2012 indeed. Today is humid but sunny. Sadly tonight right now is extremely wet without open air conditioners. So there isn't much choice for us

Sarcastic Prophet

Kecitich
Happy May 2012 indeed. Today is humid but sunny. Sadly tonight right now is extremely wet without open air conditioners. So there isn't much choice for us

It's really hot and sticky for us over here, too! Very rainy. But hot. Worst combo. sad

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello everyone!

May has been terrible for Virginia, even two days in. It's super hot and dry. We've seen some lightning though.

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Wow Ebony, JoyRose and Pebble. It seems like May is very different weather experiences for all of us! Interesting 4laugh Last night I forgot to turn on the air conditioner, when I woke up this morning I was sweating a lot and almost out of breathe rofl

And that I had a strange dream (a nightmare indeed!)

Do you girls and guys dream often?

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Just posting to say to all:-

User Image

^_^

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I dream the weirdest things. This one dream involved a hotel, a robot sea monster, fruit, amulets, and a maniac hotel manager.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff