Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
The guild is at 18 members :3 Radiant Prism is close!
The guild is one member away from the item Radiant Prism being given away. We are at 19 members, hurry to be the one to fill the gap for 20 members. To encourage Princess AuraCat has opened a gijinka mystery dungeon rp and is looking for members :3
Radiant Prism has been won by Toxic Batman. The guild is now at 21 members. The next item is Halcyon Cluster!!! Hurry the race for 30 has begun!!
The guild is now at 23 members! It's only seven away from Halcyon Cluster being given away. Hurry for those who have doubts. We even had people join just for rp or liking smash bros. and/or Pokemon!

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Princess AuraCat has started the Gijinka Mystery Dungeon role play. Hurry, more members are needed for this adventure!
Quote:
You can choose to be any Pokemon and start in the adventure. Since you are a gijinka, that doesn't mean that you have to pick up things with paws or fins anymore. It makes me wonder if the remoraid are guys who are forced to swim every day across the ocean XD

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
The guild is one member away from the item Radiant Prism being given away. We are at 19 members, hurry to be the one to fill the gap for 20 members. To encourage Princess AuraCat has opened a gijinka mystery dungeon rp and is looking for members :3
Radiant Prism has been won by Toxic Batman. The guild is now at 21 members. The next item is Halcyon Cluster!!! Hurry the race for 30 has begun!!
The guild is now at 23 members! It's only seven away from Halcyon Cluster being given away. Hurry for those who have doubts. We even had people join just for rp or liking smash bros. and/or Pokemon!
The guild is at 25 members!! :3 It's half way to Halcyon Cluster being given away :3

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Princess AuraCat has started the Gijinka Mystery Dungeon role play. Hurry, more members are needed for this adventure!
Quote:
You can choose to be any Pokemon and start in the adventure. Since you are a gijinka, that doesn't mean that you have to pick up things with paws or fins anymore. It makes me wonder if the remoraid are guys who are forced to swim every day across the ocean XD
We need members to our role play xp So far only three members have dived into this adventure. We need more parts to fill and I'm sure any part would be fine. :3

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
The guild is at 25 members!! :3 It's half way to Halcyon Cluster being given away :3
The guild is now at 26 members! only four to go for the next item!!

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
The guild is at 27 members, only three more left to go!

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Zancuno
Quote:
We need members to our role play xp So far only three members have dived into this adventure. We need more parts to fill and I'm sure any part would be fine. :3

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Two more members needed!. The guild is at 28 members!

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
One member away! Halcyon Cluster is almost gone!

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Quote:
The role play is at 100+ posts. If you need a pre-made rp character, some have been provided by Princess Auracat. We need more people to join :3

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Halcyon Cluster has been given away. The next item is at 40 members and is the item Frostbite Blade

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Zancuno
Halcyon Cluster has been given away. The next item is at 40 members and is the item Frostbite Blade

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
We are at 30 members :3 hurry for the next item!

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving. I'm not mean enough to annoy others on a holiday. Now I will continue my campaign. I plan to end this once the guild reaches 50 members, as so it won't be a new guild anymore

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
We need more members to join. Just this thanksgiving, I sent out an announcement and gave each of the members a Philosopher's Cache zOMG. There are awards for joining the guild. The giveaways aren't all by chance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff