Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Enter a world where the circus doesnt live to keep you entertained, instead..they use you to stay alive. With a list of performers who range from thieves to murderers, and demons to dragons, your in for a treat. In this guild, we prefer our players with a bit of...blood. We encourage violence, and even romance. We like evil, and we let our characters explore every bit of it. In this circus, being well behaved...is likely to get you killed.

The guild is brand new, and we need members. So please, click the banner below and head to the guild and take a look around. Keep in mind that as more people join, more things will be added.

________________________________[new features]________________________________________

You can now be a human! Simply be captured by a circus performer and receive your very own collar or bracelet! Hurry ladies and gentlemen and come get one, while you still can! Once its put on it never comes off unless your master dies or lets you go! Fat chance of either of those happening. Please come one, come all, and enjoy!

Seriously, you can now be a human slave. A great addition for those that like master and slave rps and such.

User Image

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
Query! Are you just going to focus on the general main acts in circuses or are you thinking about broadening it to opening acts as well?

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CaptainTapole
Query! Are you just going to focus on the general main acts in circuses or are you thinking about broadening it to opening acts as well?

Right now I have several acts created, but it really all depends on what people want to do. Ive created rolls that I feel like people will want to play.

We have acrobats, lion tamer, magician, bodyguard, and cook. Oh, and a nurse. But I also have assistants for some of the acts, and Im adding more as I think of them. But the Acrobats, there are 3 of them, and they double as dancers or tightrope walkers. They are my personal favorite, so I kind of ...mad them awesome. Couldnt help it. But if someone has a role they want and its not on the list, I would probably add it. I have to say probably...because some things...are...just not...okay.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Hope_Mercy_Rose

Gotcha. I was thinking about a sword swallower/dancer or fire swallower/dancer, but--to me--those are more of opening acts than main ones. To get the crowd prepped and stuff like that. But I was just curious.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CaptainTapole
Hope_Mercy_Rose

Gotcha. I was thinking about a sword swallower/dancer or fire swallower/dancer, but--to me--those are more of opening acts than main ones. To get the crowd prepped and stuff like that. But I was just curious.

Oh, I forgot about those. Adding A fire and Sword dancer. Great ideas. And actually, they are all kind of main acts. After all, this circus is all about swaying the crowd. And I doubt powerful creatures want to be side acts. So no matter what it is, you would be a main act. You may open on week, but not the next.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Hope_Mercy_Rose

Okay. I'm game, then.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CaptainTapole
Hope_Mercy_Rose

Okay. I'm game, then.

The link to the guild should be in the banner above. You can just apply, you dont have to provide samples of your literacy.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Okay, everyone....

You can be anything a vampire, were , shapeshifter, demon, siren, genie, fairy, elf, or anything like that. As long as its evil, its allowed...except for humans. Well, human servants I guess are allowed.

We WELCOME VIOLENCE!!! OUR PERFORMERS EAT PEOPLE!!!

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
We have 17 members now, and an active rp going on in several places. We also have added more character positions, and we have a brand new feature! You can now be human.

We have added humans as characters, but they are pets to the performers and the circus folk. They are the unfortunate ones who were caught and capture, turned into servants.

So this would be a cool rp for those of you that like slave and master rps. This would appeal to you, because each human has a master, and we have a few humans ready to be adopted.

Of course, we also have others slots that need to be filled in the circus.

SO far everyone has been semi literate and better. And we have some very good rpers, and I welcome everyone to come check the guild out.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points

Hallowed Hunter

Throwing in my two cents for the cirque.

Potential new members, please seriously consider joining this guild. It is a great place to hang out and RP. The members are gracious and welcoming, and the story is hopping to life more and more with each new character added. I am relatively new myself, and already love it to bits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff