Friendly Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello there,

I hope all is well. I am currently trying to start up a new Pokemon league and need your help! The league itself will follow many of the same rules the more traditional leagues with a few tweaks. The biggest tweak is that gym leaders will not be limited to just one Pokemon type! Gym leaders will be using two Pokemon types of their choosing! Another big change is that elite four members will not have a type restriction!!

Here is where you come in. I need to find trainers who are interested in becoming Gym Leaders and Elite Four members. Not only will you be official leaders of the guild, you will also have your own sub-forum to control. If you are interested in one of the positions, please P.M. me so that I know you would like a position. Gym Leader position are first come, first served. Elite Four positions are competitive (must be competed for).

If you are just interesting in becoming a member, feel free to look around. In addition to the league, I have also set up a few open sub-forums for chats and post various Pokemon related articles and videos on the main forum.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you soon!
Roddy

Double Edge League

P.S. Membership is free!