Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Bookworm

Bump. heart

Shadowy Bookworm

Bump. heart
My, I'm sold.

I can help with anything you need at all, by the way. I've managed several roleplay guilds in my time and right now I just run a small, private one for a few friends so I have time to help with whatever.

Shadowy Bookworm

Saoire
My, I'm sold.

I can help with anything you need at all, by the way. I've managed several roleplay guilds in my time and right now I just run a small, private one for a few friends so I have time to help with whatever.

Ah, wonderful! heart

I just finished many of the subforums/areas today and am currently working on the profile skeleton. We should be starting fairly soon.
Xae Serpentil

Ah, wonderful! heart

I just finished many of the subforums/areas today and am currently working on the profile skeleton. We should be starting fairly soon.

Lovely. : )

Shadowy Bookworm

Bump. heart

Shadowy Bookworm

Bump. heart

Shadowy Bookworm

Bump. heart

Shadowy Bookworm

Bump. heart

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
Hmmmm, might check this out.
Sounds interesting! I'll be sending in a request shortly!

Are there any limits on what race you can be (as long as it isn't excessively overpowered, of course), or would I have to seek approval for something that isn't human/elf/demon?

Shadowy Bookworm

AngelicTurtle
Sounds interesting! Ill be sending in a request shortly!

Are there any limits on what race you can be as long as it isnt excessively overpowered, of course), or would I have to seek approval for something that isnt human/elf/demon?

Not really, though the three mentioned are the most popular. If youre worried about what you!d like to use, feel free to shoot me a message. I mostly draw the line at gods and dragons.

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,900 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I'm definately interested but do we send in a request through pm? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question ^_^;

Shadowy Bookworm

Xeo27
I'm definately interested but do we send in a request through pm? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question ^_^;

You just click "Join Guild" on the front page. (:

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,900 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Xae Serpentil
Xeo27

You just click "Join Guild" on the front page. (:

Thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas