Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Bookworm

User Image

[Role-Playing] [Medieval Fantasy] [Semi-Lit & Up]

Quote:
Set in a time of fantastical lore with a heavy prevalence of mythical creatures, The Cursed Reign takes place in the realm of Raeon, a realm where not only humans, but beings of all origin congregate. It is essentially a mirror realm of Medieval Earth, however coupled with both the frightening and spectacular elements of high fantasy.

Raeon, recently liberated from the clutches of a tyrant, has taken on a new king. Sebastian Arlaman is a kind, seemingly just man with only the best in mind for his people; however, it goes without saying that his ascent into royalty is most baffling. The previous ruler died an abrupt, unexpected death and yielded no existing relatives after his passing. When Sebastian, a meager peasant, takes the throne, the event is near blasphemous. As suspicion arises, whispers are heard of a dark plot involving the sorceress Alk'Hath, who may or may not have aided in this sacrilegious event.

Although his place on the throne has risen questioning, there are many within the Arlaman kingdom of whom find his reign an absolute blessing. Perhaps the world is simply better off not knowing the truth?

Greetings, call me Xae. I am the owner of the role playing guild, The Cursed Reign.

My first suggestion would be reading the story section in the main forum, and then the rules if you feel interested. Otherwise, take a good look around and come join us!

Feel free to PM me or post here.

* Please do not just join and then do nothing. I need ACTIVE members, not placeholders.

* NOTE: This guild has seriously changed from when I first made this thread and DEFINITELY from when I first made the guild. Still a lot of construction, but you'll understand (hopefully) when you see it. Also, every member has a life and we try to post when we can. emotion_awesome

Shadowy Bookworm

Bump. heart

Shadowy Bookworm

Bump. heart

Shadowy Bookworm

Bump. heart

Shadowy Bookworm

Bump. heart

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Had much response?

Trash Squad

This looks interesting.

Shadowy Bookworm

maxafin
Had much response?

Not yet, but looking forward to some! I am also currently not home, so my responses may be delayed.)

Shadowy Bookworm

Static Impulse
This looks interesting.

Good to hear. smile

2,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
The story and everything sounds brilliant. I'd love to join.

Shadowy Bookworm

Intravenous P E N I S
The story and everything sounds brilliant. I'd love to join.

Wonderful! If you have any questions, either PM me or post in the discussion or the ask a mod section. C:

Shadowy Bookworm

Bump. heart
The story looks incredible. I'll be requesting to join soon biggrin

Shadowy Bookworm

Dylan Rey

Annnnd, accepted. heart

I hope you enjoy your time with us! The discussion is the best place to speak with the others, and, as of right now, pass the time until my fellow crewmate and I finish the remaining construction. (Should be done in a day or two!)
Xae Serpentil
Dylan Rey

Annnnd, accepted. heart

I hope you enjoy your time with us! The discussion is the best place to speak with the others, and, as of right now, pass the time until my fellow crewmate and I finish the remaining construction. (Should be done in a day or two!)
Fantastic! Can't wait!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces