Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

User Image

Interested in learning more about the Bible? Are you a Christian looking for friends?
We have daily Bible verses posted.
Click pic to join!

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:18
He that believes on him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Devout Explorer

so can i still come and ask questions even tho i don't believe in god?

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Dr Roar

Depends on the motives that you have for joining. If you are a hardened atheist you have already made up your mind, and no answers can be given to any questions you have that is satisfying to you, or will make you see things in a new light. But you are welcome though, if your questions are sincere, and your motives for joining is that you want to believe. smile I won't allow the guild to be a place for endless debate. It was not what it is intended for.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
Stuart Chase

Devout Explorer

Garland-Green
Dr Roar

Depends on the motives that you have for joining. If you are a hardened atheist you have already made up your mind, and no answers can be given to any questions you have that is satisfying to you, or will make you see things in a new light. But you are welcome though, if your questions are sincere, and your motives for joining is that you want to believe. smile I won't allow the guild to be a place for endless debate. It was not what it is intended for.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
Stuart Chase

humm well the questions i have are purely for knowledge and understanding. i doubt that i will turned on to faith, but know that i mean no disrespect and only ask because i am curious.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Dr Roar
Garland-Green
Dr Roar

Stuart Chase

humm well the questions i have are purely for knowledge and understanding. i doubt that i will turned on to faith, but know that i mean no disrespect and only ask because i am curious.

I would let you join smile

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband