Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I just sent a request to join! I am a Christian looking for a more active Christian guild.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Karo Kiba
I just sent a request to join! I am a Christian looking for a more active Christian guild.
Thank you for joining! smile

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Garland-Green
Karo Kiba

You're welcome! I'm also trying to start a guild of my own called Different, Disabled, and Dazzling. It's a guild for gaians with different physical, mental, and emotional disabilities. I'm looking for a partner to help me out, or another guild to be sort of affiliated with mine. If you know of anyone that would be interested in helping me you could just have them PM me. I'm just trying to get the word out every way I can.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Karo Kiba
Garland-Green
Karo Kiba

You're welcome! I'm also trying to start a guild of my own called Different, Disabled, and Dazzling. It's a guild for gaians with different physical, mental, and emotional disabilities. I'm looking for a partner to help me out, or another guild to be sort of affiliated with mine. If you know of anyone that would be interested in helping me you could just have them PM me. I'm just trying to get the word out every way I can.
I will keep an eye out. =) Do feel free to make an invitation thread in my guild.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband