• Sausage Fest 200
Arc one has come to an end! Now there's a whole new story to unfold heart

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Heyo viewers~

Just to let you all know, we're now going on with the storyline in the Kalos Region~

I'm sure a good bit of you all would love to be apart of the Kalos Region, so join us now! xD

Ruthless Streaker

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ryuichi Kawashi
Heyo viewers~

Just to let you all know, we're now going on with the storyline in the Kalos Region~

I'm sure a good bit of you all would love to be apart of the Kalos Region, so join us now! xD

HAI REAPER! heart

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Hi, everyone. I am known as Yamato Takahashi in here, and I'm just an average Aqua member. Although I have been in the Team for 1 month, I'm still writing this to tell you about my experience in Aqua.
How did I know about Team Aqua? Well, I must say that it was a coincidence that I don't remember exactly how. I was wandering around the internet, looking for some Pokémon-related thing. At first, I just watch everyone else doing RP, but later, I decide to join in, too. By doing this, I have a chance to improve my writing and describe a Pokémon battle scene that I may find useful later.
You can't find many Pokémon RP guides on Gaia that are active like ours. And everyone in Team Aqua is really nice. If you have any question, they will be happy to help you. So come on, join us on the quest to make the world a better place for Water Pokémon. (smile)

Ruthless Streaker

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
yamato2706
Hi, everyone. I am known as Yamato Takahashi in here, and I'm just an average Aqua member. Although I have been in the Team for 1 month, I'm still writing this to tell you about my experience in Aqua.
How did I know about Team Aqua? Well, I must say that it was a coincidence that I don't remember exactly how. I was wandering around the internet, looking for some Pokémon-related thing. At first, I just watch everyone else doing RP, but later, I decide to join in, too. By doing this, I have a chance to improve my writing and describe a Pokémon battle scene that I may find useful later.
You can't find many Pokémon RP guides on Gaia that are active like ours. And everyone in Team Aqua is really nice. If you have any question, they will be happy to help you. So come on, join us on the quest to make the world a better place for Water Pokémon. (smile)

HAI YAMATO! heart

Ruthless Streaker

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
We now live in a castle! heart

Ruthless Streaker

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200