Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Threads over everything in sight! (T.O.E.S. !!) Right now, I am looking for members to join this guild!

Summary of the guild:
It's basically a mini gaia. You can do pretty much anything in it. This includes roleplaying, exchanging, art, general discussion, giveaways, and a whole lot more! At the moment, I only have 3 subforums- Art/Poetry, Roleplaying, and Spam(kinda like a chatterbox)

The main difference of the guild from gaia, is there are no n00bs! I make sure of that. You must be some what literate and not talk like this "how is evry1 2day/" Its really annoying, you should have learned how to spell a while ago.

I may need one more moderator, but that all depends. Right now, my goal is to get over 500 members. With only 43, the guild is kinda lonely.

Here is teh link so you may check it out!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=2727

EXTRA: Right now, I am holding a banner contest for my guild. You may want to check that out, cause it only lasts till 11/14/05!

If you wish to join, just put in a request at the guild. Yes, it DOES have a very small entry fee of 5g. Its only to raise money for more subforums xD.
Good luck with getting members.
It'd be nice to ad 'AD' or 'Recruiting' in the title [=[/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas