Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

Come join our sweet Valentines event. heart

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

Timid Darling

Oh gosh, this sounds really fun... I loved the plot of SAO but I was never a fan of any of the characters.
//Internally squealing.

Too bad I'm always really late to the party.
sweatdrop

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

Octomaid
Oh gosh, this sounds really fun... I loved the plot of SAO but I was never a fan of any of the characters.
//Internally squealing.

sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not a fan of them either and whats-her-face. The pseudo-action girl and love interest that just ended up being a damsel in distress in a gilded cage. Luckily, this guild has none of them! :3

You're not late at all though. We're all still at Level 1 except for two beta testers that got to Level 2. We just got the big reveal a few days ago and had our characters switch to their real appearances. If you join fast enough, you have time to get into our Valentines event which will pair your character with one other person to face a valentine themed dungeon together. So no fear in entering the RP and not knowing anyone or having no-one to RP with.

Timid Darling

Subamii
Octomaid
//Internally squealing.

sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not a fan of them either and whats-her-face. The pseudo-action girl and love interest that just ended up being a damsel in distress in a gilded cage. Luckily, this guild has none of them! :3

You're not late at all though. We're all still at Level 1 except for two beta testers that got to Level 2. We just got the big reveal a few days ago and had our characters switch to their real appearances. If you join fast enough, you have time to get into our Valentines event which will pair your character with one other person to face a valentine themed dungeon together. So no fear in entering the RP and not knowing anyone or having no-one to RP with.

Ugh, I know. All the characters were such cliches. I even gave up on watching the anime for a while because of them...

Is the Valentine's event actually going to start on Valentine's? Because I'm afraid I'd be busy for the day and a few after it. I wouldn't want anyone to have to wait for me, hah.
Would it be possible to join after the event, or do you think things would move along too quickly?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff