Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like MMORPG's?

Yes and I'm going to join your RP Guild!! 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

O.G. Shopper

User Image

Welcome

The Official » Sword Art Online « recruitment thread!
[ Please, only bump thread once an hour to avoid spam and breaking the rules of this Gaia subforum. Thank you. ]
We are a MMORPG series based guild, heavily rooted in the storyline of Sword Art Online (an anime about MMO's). Our member list is comprised of literate to advanced literate styles. We have an in depth yet easy to follow system to ensure enjoyment for all. Join in the activity with intense boss battles, special events and Guild scuffles. We have a dedicated crew list and a very adorable guild captain~ <3

Features

A storyline with original and unique characters. There are no canon [ characters from the series ] appearances. This story is developed through your own words and creativity giving it limitless potential from skills, weapons, rivalries, romance and betrayals.

An environment where your character is confronted with challenges and pressured to push forward. While your character is in and out of the Front Lines or defending their honor in PVP, you can enjoy a normal life on the side filled with cooking, harvesting and a chance to meet other players in a normal setting.

Joining

We do ask that you fill out an application found at the bottom of our guild home page since we are a literate guild. Once you're accepted, we'll send you a PM giving you a bit of navigation throughout our guild. Hope to see you soon!!

O.G. Shopper

We have a wonderful community of roleplayers that play games outside of Gaia together!! heart

O.G. Shopper

O.G. Shopper

Desirable Streaker

We're super cool, really friendly, and love new people! o uo

Desirable Streaker

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
I just started watching - it is awesome!

O.G. Shopper

The action sequences are so amazing!! heart
I fangirled way too hard. emotion_kirakira

O.G. Shopper

idoomkitty
I fangirled way too hard. emotion_kirakira

heart heart heart
LIF3RUIN3R

Our SAO guild is going to launch the "Public Release" in seven days if you were still interested in joining. ^^

angelasnaps's Husband

Hunter

10,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sylvok Myr
LIF3RUIN3R

Our SAO guild is going to launch the "Public Release" in seven days if you were still interested in joining. ^^

I'm about it, thanks for keeping me posted! Continue to do so!
Alright. ^^

O.G. Shopper

We're going public soon!! heart

Invisible Seeker

I highly recommend this guild. The RP quality is high, the community is extremely friendly, and I mean, it's SAO, so you can expect nothing short of awesome action sequences, a well-driven plot, and epicly hilarious comedic moments. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff