Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image
    In a castle, much like one would visit on a tourism trip, there is a powerful man who manage his domain from within.
    Welcome to my castle. I heartily receive you as my guest. I am Xerath, Captain of Division #5 of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads in the Bleach based guild Shiro: The New Era!" Xerath does a sweeping bow. He is in his true form, as he always is when he is in his castle. In this form, he is made entirely of kido energy, His glowing blue form is covered in shards of enchanted stone that once held his power back. He puts his hands behind his back, floating a foot above the ground as he speaks.

"Now then, do you aspire to become a part of the prestigious Kido Corps? Do you feel the power of the arcane flowing through you, ready to be unleashed upon your foes? Then we were destined to meet here. We of the Kido Corps employ the arcane arts of Kido to support our allies and lay waste to our enemies. With our squad ability, we can take our enemies' own arcane attack and use it against them provided that your enemy is equal to you or weaker. Should you attempt to use this ability against your betters, and the resulting attack will only be as strong as one of your own. All seats are currently open, however, you WILL be required to start as a soldier and prove your worth before you can move up the ranks."

"Now then," Xerath levitates over to a nearby window as he speaks "If you are not already convinced that the Kido Corps is right for you, then allow me to demonstrate." A bolt of energy flies from Xerath's hand and into Squad 12, where it blows up part of Kenmebi's house. Xerath bows one last time as Kenmebi shrieks into the distance.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

The captain straightens up, unable to contain the cheeky grin that has now appeared on his face. "Also, we have a contest going on right now! You could win some great prizes. We have four Bunnihilations up for grabs - and some captaincy positions open in the guild! That's why putting the name Born-of-Shadow in the join request is important!I hope to see you again soon as a member of the Kido Corps."

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points